Genesis GV80 leases

Looking for anyone who can provide some direction with Genesis GV80 (suv) lease. Have contacted some local dealers (new england), but have had difficulty getting base prices without going in person (some are far away).
Preferred model is 3.5T AWD… but generally just need some guidance to see if it’s a viable option. Any comments and tips are appreciated

These don’t lease well. Better to just finance or pay cash if you really want one. Looks like there is loyalty and conquest, but that’s it. Expect to pay msrp. You could try reaching out to some of brokers on here that service the NE region. Also, don’t be surprised if they treat you like a hobo with bad credit. Not all, but a lot of the Genesis dealers use the same salespeople that sell Hyundais

1 Like

We’re well under that and can likely accommodate if picked up locally

1 Like

We wanted to lease an electric GV70. Were willing to pay MSRP. Contacted 4 Genesis dealers. 1 made an offer that, when entered into the calculator and reviewed on the forums, basically was marking the MSRP up by an amount equal to the incentives. 1 responded with an offer that didn’t match the calculator so I didn’t engage. 2 never responded.

Also got “we can’t talk unless you come in person” to the dealership that was 4 hours away. We ended up going with an i4 instead.

We’re under msrp

Maybe next time! We contacted @IAC and are working with the dealer for our order.

1 Like

How much under MSRP are you. Would like to lease a 2.5T prestige around 750/month w/ $3500 down. Is that feasible or fantasy?

4 Likes

Just some advice to use the Calculator on this site and figure out how to get to the payment you’re after.

Know the MSRP of the vehicle you’re gunning for and check Edmunds Forums for the Money Factor you’re seeing these Slutty Buicks go for; with those two inputs, plus your terms (length and miles)… you should have a good idea of how much a dealer will have to discount to get you where you need to be for a Bargain Bentley.

They don’t lease well tbh, better to finance. Unless, you must lease it.

1 Like

But you can get a very nice XC-90 from aronchi for that price. The four banger GV-80 is not very impressive. It’s not slow, but works hard. We didn’t get to test drive the 6 cylinder because it was blocked in and they couldn’t find the keys to the cars blocking it in. They also didn’t seem to care, typical Hyundai dealer experience. From my impression, the engineers and designers that they poached from Bentley did a remarkable job, but you can only do so much with a $70k budget.

When someone says that to me, I just tell them they have 2 choices. Either give me a number that I like and I’ll buy, or don’t give me a number and there is zero sale…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.