Genesis G70 - RV MF and Rebate/Incentives going on

Hello,

May I get the RV and MF for the following vehicle?
Are there any incentive and rebates for the vehicle? If available, would you advise when the incentive and rebates expire?

2023 Genesis 2.0 AWD

15,000 miles per year

Zipcode 91702

Thank you in advance and let me know if I missing any information!

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Lookup tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like

Hello

Thank you for directing me in the right direction! :slight_smile:

Since it is a new model year, I doubt there will be any rebates.

Genesis is not a brand known for its high residual values. Have you looked into “possibly” financing instead of leasing?

Leasing has become more expensive over the past year for a number of reasons. Are you looking to get into a new car every 3 years?

EDIT: There are no mileage restrictions if you finance. You can always sell the car at anytime.

3 Likes

i initially looked at g70, but realized how antique its tech is. analog speed gauges for 2023? NO wireless carplay??? really??

2 Likes

Some of us would consider that a plus.

5 Likes

GV80 residual right now is 72%

Where did you read this?

For what mileage requirements?

Fyi - OP is looking at a G70. Genesis sedans usually have terrible residuals.

I’m also curious about this.

Fyi, here are the numbers from Edmunds.

1 Like

Dealer in Oklahoma

Just a brief off topic…

Edmunds doesn’t have numbers for this month, but previous months were in the 50’s. You might want to double check w/ them (if you’re serious about leasing) or ask the dealer what bank they’re using (b/c it probably isn’t Hyundai’s captive bank).

you aren’t wrong but at the price point, its still pretty good. only other players that i see are pallisade and telluride but those are 7 seaters and I am looking for a 5 seater currently. anything else you have looked at within this price point?

You should search the forum or start a new thread if your question hasn’t been discussed before

1 Like

Not sure how this info helps OP.

I think that was the point :rofl:

@LearningToLease - Any update?

That would be a bit tragic

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.