Genesis G70 lease

Was wondering if any of you had any idea how much these go for on a low mileage lease. Looks like a decent car!

Too much money. I’d wait another 6 months or 12.

There’s a few reasons for this… it’s a brand new model for Hyundai and Genesis in the past few years has been offering terrible MF with poor RVs on their cars.

Genesis dealer network is also fragmented and without much guidance. There is very little support from Hyundai to the actual dealerships so you won’t see a lot of discount on the cars because the dealerships simply can’t do it. Inventory is also limited due to logistical issues.

Recommend either buying it or waiting a while to see if lease support drops for these cars.

3 Likes

Ahh nice thanks for that info! Since your handle has Stinger in it, is the same issue for Kia Stinger?

Kind of. Kia has a lot of lease cash on the cars. The Gt2 has almost 8k in lease cash.

Looks like 488/mo for 10K miles and 2K down based on msrp

Quite a bit out of my range right now

What’s the MSRP and selling price? Or so that on a Stinger?

Oh sorry was looking at GT

Which GT? The Stinger? I was referring to the Stinger GT…

Yes stinger GT 488/mo for 10K miles and 2K down from their msrp pricing

Get them to give you 10% discount and you may be in business.

I’m trying to lock a deal at 10% off before incentives on a G70 2.0T Sport M/T. Less than a handful in stock around me, but i suspect these will not sell well up here with RWD and summer tires.

Where did you get your g70 juice ?

Hi everyone, first post! I’m really glad I found this forum - I am close to leasing a g70 but wanted to get the experts opinions first.

Below is my quote for the G70T Advance Awd Advance (base) lease for 36 months. The numbers are inclusive of all taxes/fees etc. My wife really loves the car, so please let me know what you think!

RV is low at 51% for 10k miles and 50% for 12k.

Thank you all in advance!

Here is the total breakdown. Thank you.

I’m going to go ahead and say you should work on getting a much deeper discount that that.

Thanks in what ballpark are you thinking? they really don’t have the great leasing deals like for the Stinger unfortunately. It would be great to get some ballpark figures- the numbers are inclusive of taxes and all fees etc… there is a 3500 dollar rebate as well.

I’d agree you need a bigger discount. Also, you say the taxes are built into the lease but the documents don’t show the tax rate.

Thanks they had confirm that the numbers are all inclusive - the tax is 10% of monthly lease payment so would be 450 with 0 down - exluding taxes. We are going tomorrow morning to finalize the deal so its been a bit stressful researching this between job/kids… buying a car has been much more complicated than I thought - really envy the experts there - thanks for the help

1 Like

Are you desperate to have the Genesis specifically RIGHT NOW? Competing cars that have been out longer like the C300 and A4 probably will lease better. Waiting until later in the yr will likely result in a better deal on the G70 .

If you want a car that was just introduced for the 2019 year and likely has limited stock, then it’ll cost you.

If you don’t mind leasing one of the cars in the same class, a broker might be able to help (and it’d be a lot less stressful for you).

1 Like

Thank you for your advice - yes in hindsight I should have gone through a broker. We really liked the G60 and were going to buy the car with finance 1.99% for 60mo - selling price is 35538 down fro MSRP of 38956 for the AWD so I thought it was a decent deal. Leasing seemed very attractive due to the 3500 rebate - buying out the lease would cost around the same or less than financing even with the fees/taxes.