Genesis G70 2.0T AWD Prestige - monthly doesn't match

You’re not going to do better with BMW, Audi, or MB.

Your best bet is to finance a G70, Stinger, Acura or Lexus.

We are just waiting for Genesis to confirm your color availability. I’ll text you the quote once they confirm.

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong, isn’t your final TCO will be 21,574.44 + 3,395 = 24,969.44 (693 a month)?

You are right, and this is how bad things are.

I don’t know where you are located but a dealer in SoCal was offering the G80 and G70 without markup, at least what they verbally told me. I didn’t get into details as I was looking for GV80 which they are adding $3k on MSRP.
Hyundai dealer offered me $4k markup on $43.5k 2022 Santa Fe on finance.
I think you will find acceptable deal working with the broker in this post.

Which dealer? A few dealers advertise “no mark ips” but add 4k of useless garbage

PMed you the dealer. Again, I don’t have much details other than verbally mentioning they don’t add markups on G80 and G70. They may add other line items but not sure about it.

If it’s the dealer that popped up looking for Bowie I found, there’s a fully loaded 3.3T with 13k miles for 41k. It’s nuts that they’re charging so much when residuals for those cars were like in the mid 20s to low 30s :smiling_face_with_tear:. I got blessed and got 8.5k off mines in December of 2020.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.