Genesis Dealers with Aggressive Pricing / Lease Deals

Hello!

I am interested in leasing a Genesis GV60 Performance, but am having trouble finding dealers in my local area (SE Wisconsin) that are willing to negotiate much on anything.

Can anyone recommend a Genesis dealer that is willing to be aggressive their lease deals, either in the Midwest or East Coast and is willing to do out-of-state transactions? The plan would be to fly out to the dealer and drive the car back to Wisconsin.

The ideal car would be a GV60P, silver exterior with black interior and in dealer stock. 36 month lease with DP flexible. Looking for at least $3K off of MSRP and the usual Genesis $7500 rebates going on right now.

Thanks!

This will probably be moved to the Wanted thread, but only the 2024s have that. 2023 lease support is done.

Understood and thank you. Yes, this would be a 2024 model.

Mods: Sorry if in wrong category and feel free to move.

did you email appleton?

Yes - they actually have a silver GV60P, but they are MSRP only on all models.

What did Genesis Milwaukee say? Maybe they can work a dealer trade for you. Their advertised discounts suggest they could get there. 3k is not a huge delta after taking into account shipping from the caosts or traveling to pick up

Thanks - I have not tried Genesis of Milwaukee yet, as they do not have many GV60’s in stock and they also have relatively poor reviews. I would agree that they seem to be discounting though, so I will check in with them about a dealer trade or even special order if the lead time is reasonable.

Isn’t there any Genesis dealer out east (MD, NJ, NY) that is very aggressive with pricing? When I leased my KIA Niro EV in 2019, there were lots of dealers that were advertising $4-8K off of MSRP in that area and I ended up going with King Kia in Maryland to get a great lease deal at the time.

Not sure about Genesis but I have not had any luck in Wisconsin market as the competition is what drives pricing. I bought a Hyundai (same as Genesis I know) local recently but otherwise its been Chicago…or farther.

Selling for sticker on GV70 in S Carolina

I bought a '23 GV60P from Dublin, CA. This was my deal:
2023 Genesis GV60 Performance MSRP$70k, 36mo, 15K, $675 mo w/ tax, $5000 DAS.