Gauging Interest--> 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT, $360 (tax included), 27 mo/26 payments, 800mi/mo remaining

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Silverado Crew Cab LT All Star Edition, 2.7L Engine

MSRP: 45010 + step assists/running boards
Monthly payment (pre-tax): approx 358, w/ tax 375 (it appears taxes were charged up front on total lease cost and included in the payment)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $360 as I will pay the next months payment on 1/4/21.

Current mileage: 8500
Maturity mileage: 30052
Effective miles per month: approx 800
Maturity date:

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): ****
Incentive for new lessee (if any): payment for next month

Financial institution: Ally
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Out of state on hold?

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No damage/no accidents

Photos: Let me know if interested.

Decent deal for someone but Ally won’t process out of state transfers anymore. Good luck!

1 Like

I guess that leaves it to Iowa residents only!

Slim chances but I’ll leave it up in case anyone is interested.

Have you confirmed that Ally is doing transfers at all? I know they halted all transfers over the summer with the pandemic and there was talks that they may be stopping transfers all together. I haven’t checked since the vehicle I was going to transfer I decided to keep.

I had not, I heard about that and then I did a quick google search and first thing came up was that ally put a hold on out of state transfers and made the assumptions that in state were still on.

I’ll give them a call.

I have some time off and keeping myself busy with the prospect of a transfer and taking on a new lease