Gauging Interest - 2018 BMW 530e RWD, $58k MSRP, $506.69/month+tax, $4200 MSDs, 7 Months/11,500 Miles Remain

Edit: Since there has been some interest I will get photos up ASAP. I apologize for the delay but this weekend got away from me and the car needs a bath. Will include a picture of original window sticker which I have. Please note that I was gauging interest and there is still some work to be done on my side with the replacement vehicle. I will be in touch with those that have PM’d me once/if I am ready to start transfer.

Some Questions I have Received:

1. Tires and brakes are original and I do not have current measurements. I did purchase a warranty that covers brakes but I don’t know that it can be transferred. If it can, I would be willing to include with transfer (any fees to transfer paid by you)
  2. Carpool stickers are purple from 2019.
  3. “Decent price on a Model 3” that I mentioned is purchasing a slightly used one at the same price Tesla offered a client of mine for his trade-in.

I have the option to purchase a Model 3 at a decent price so I am considering transferring the lease on my 530e. I’m hoping to gauge if there is any interest from the LH community. There are only 7 months remaining but lots of miles. Car is Glacier Silver with black Dakota leather. Premium Package 2, Sport Line, Parking Distance Control, Heated Steering Wheel. Nothing Aftermarket. I have carpool stickers (not currently on the car).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 530e RWD

MSRP: $58,735
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $506.69
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): n/a

Current mileage: 24,499
Maturity mileage: 36,043
Effective miles per month: ~1,500 (most likely more if transferred in October)
Maturity date: 4/13/2022

MSD due (if any): $4200
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No accidents, car is in great shape in/out.

Photos: I will add photos this weekend if there is interest

1 Like

Recent posts have said BMWFS transfers are complete in <1 week. Post pics and the build sheet/window sticker if you have them. GLWT!

2 Likes

Great deal for someone looking to get loyalty

Do they allow lease extensions? If yes, is it month to month or set term?

Have you had to replace the tires yet? If not, how much thread is left?

I am interested. Please post pictures.

interested. DM you.

Which color/year?

Tires/Brakes are original. Unsure of current measurements.

Will do asap

Purple/2019

1 Like

still available?

Is this still available?

I’ve decided to keep the car through lease end. Mods please close this thread. Thank you.