Gas Shortage on East Coast

Good time to be an EV owner.

1 Like

Anyone in Cybersecurity can tell you that [Social Engineering] is the easiest way to break into any company no matter what Defenses they have in place.

What is surprising about this is how 1 Ransomware program infected the entire network and it APPEARS that no one has a backup.

In Cali a bunch of Hospitals fell for this. (Total Shutdown) Now it’s the East Coast Pipeline turn.

4 Likes

This. Also anyone with shares in Insight Partners, who purchased Veeam :wink:

1 Like

It’s amazing that critical infrastructure like this even is connected to the internet, part of these pipeline projects should be running backhauls that allow the system to be ran independently and disconnected from the outside.

3 Likes

This is the scary part. No Veeam or Backup and Recoveries off site, and even places that have backups use Veeam mostly joined to the domain.

Blind leading the blind.

1 Like

Haha,
Yesterday I drove up to a Gas station and just pulled in, in MY TESLA 3 like I was gonna pump…laughed at the suckers paying $4.49 in CA
I am ALL ELECTRIC now-no more gasoline cars :innocent: :call_me_hand: :trophy:

1 Like

@njc @cpq

I feel like the argument between you two is about to devolve into this:

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

16 Likes

The best is when your chargers are adjacent to a set of gas pumps.

That being said: I hope anyone not in an EV now is able to get the fuel you need. Don’t waste time and fuel driving all over the place if you can otherwise make it through by conserving.

Stay safe!

4 Likes

Fixed a bit…

because…

5 Likes

The Globalists run a pandemic simulation and we get a “pandemic”. The WEF recently predicted a cyber attack/hack risk and we get this. Hmm… things I haven’t seen in decades happen monthly now.

Well at least the no gas situation solves the no new vehicle inventory problem.

3 Likes

I am not an expert on the subject but am curious as to why sycophants of this administration who embraced all conspiracies related to Russia up until 6 months ago are quick to disregard a potential Kremlin linked attack now. :thinking:

2 Likes

Huh? Who’s disregarding?

3 Likes

Emotionally considering selling my volvos for their positive equity to my local volvo dealer and buying a M3…

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

…hmm, and what makes you NOT think that this may be an INSIDE job to PUMP UP the prices… who really benefits from these attacks!!!

3 Likes

Imagine filling all the Camaros for 7 $ per gallon

6 Likes

Conveniently Israel and Palestine are popping off as we speak.

Been pumping UCO stock for ever here. Still have time to get in.

1 Like

First blog from Fire-eye, right on time: DARKSIDE Ransomware | Shining a Light on Their Operations

Enabled slow mode. @njc and @cpq, please take this discussion to PMs or offline. This may be the off-ramp but arguing about your resumes is not necessary at this point and no longer contributes to the topic. Other mods can change it back if they disagree.

6 Likes

I’m at 11-12mpg on mine in town. Full time in Sport mode and rev-matching on all the time with my heavy foot to hear those crackles/pops.

It’s killing me at the pump but loving every second of it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You called it, he is literally threatening me now in PMs. The professional infosec super admin now feels it’s important to prove that he’s the ultimate badass in PMs while calling me names in public.