“GariLeasing - Broker - NY, NJ, PA, CT, MD, DE, VA, OH, IL, USA-Nationwide” reviews

, , , , , , , , ,

Hello LH community, and my esteemed clients.

I have somewhat recently joined lease hacker but not new to lease brokering. I have been doing corporate and fleet lease broker for the past 8 years, and have been blessed to make many new friends and a loyal customer base. The past 8 years also have enabled me to make some excellent connections with dealers; especially BMWs in the Philadelphia region. Fast forward to today, I quit my day job and am going on my own now to share the excellent deals and tips I can avail through my network to not only big businesses but to regular folks like you and me.

Now to stay compliant with LH guidelines:

• Region(s) serviced: Mainly: NY, NJ, PA,CT, DE, VA, MD, MN, OH, IL, WV, but can cater to any states except PR and HI (if shipping then the cost is always yours)
  • Vehicle brands sold: BMW (New and Loaner/demo)
  • Fee amount or fee range: $399 broker fee.
  • Clear instructions on how to be reached: Phone: 215-891-6094, email: garileasing@gmail.com
  • Number of months/years in business: 8+ years

Thank you,
GARI LEASING
garileasing@gmail.com
215-891-6094

I got my 2020 bmw 330xi premium package for an amazing lease price and the man responsible for this amazing deal is Jowel. He was along with me at every step. This was the easiest car leasing process ,I have been through, Jowel is my BMW man to go for any deal.

Thank you again for all your help.

Thank you bud. it was a pleasure working with you. i am here at your service anytime you need anything with your BMW.

I leased a 2020 BMW 330xi from John this week. It was a very efficient and seamless process.

I emailed John on Tuesday. He replied by text in 15 minutes. Within an hour, he sourced the car and found out that I qualified for a corporate rebate. I had tons of questions (MSD’s, options, process, etc.) and John responded immediately. On Wed, I received all the docs and picked up the car on Friday from the BMW Dealership.

I reached out to a few brokers as well but never heard back. I would definitely work with John again.

1 Like

Thank you Alvin, it was a pleasure working with you.

Also, thank you for your positive review. If there is anything you need, just give a buzz. You have my number.

Cheers!!! :slight_smile: