G80 bmw m3 2022 lease deal

this is the closest I can get the calculator to

MF markup increases monthly by $50ish so if you can get them to give you a 2% discount, that will even out the markup

1 Like

No comparison is needed, it’s just common sense based on the value of the car vs cost of the lease. As you said, when it comes to new model year, hot cars, if someone wants to play, they have to pay and in this market, the misery is compounded. Could the deal be worse, sure, but the only good or fair in this context are relative to the degrees of bad.

In this case, about $1700 in total cost.

1 Like

if you’re not set on a bimmer, look into ordering a m550i, many brokers here are doing 6% off with base mf so even if you got a 84k build it would be way less than the m3. that’s factoring the shitty rebates for the 2022 MY. rebates will most certainly increase as MY 2021 cars are finished so can even get cheaper.

1 Like

Then it basically comes down to how bad you want that car and if you’re ok paying this. There isn’t much room for improvement at the time. Could improve later this year or early 2022

3.19% on this much depreciation, in a state that forbids MSDs?

Ifc Bye Felicia GIF

2 Likes

Just my 2 cents:

I saw one in person and while it was striking, it wasn’t a GOOD kind of striking (such as when you see a newer Ferrari, McLaren etc).

Rather like… “WTF is that design language?” Similar to some of Lexus offerings with it’s predator mouth levels of WTF.

Like others said, I’d rather go with a M550i, or for 200 more a month, you can get a M5 lease off Swapalease or find one on the M5post forums which is a 125+k car.

Paying $1,150 is EXPENSIVE even considering the whole ///M line up.

Just for kicks: My significant others M8 Comp was $1,300 a month and it’s $159k sticker. Just TT&L due at signing.

2 Likes

Design language is relative to everyone, if he likes he likes it.

Also I promise you, you would not be able to get an m8 for that price right now. All bmws were significantly cheaper prior to this whole neverending fiasco.

2 Likes

OP, if you have to have the car, Id just buy/finance it as opposed to leasing it. M3’s of the past generally hold their value relatively well, so in 3 years if you’re sick of the car, just sell it - you’d end up ahead vs paying these ridiculous leases.

3 Likes

Will just add my voice to say you’re getting about market average right now, which is not great but also not likely to improve anytime soon. So if you’re dead-set on the car and don’t want to wait, probably should pull the trigger. You could also go with a broker where it seems like they’re going for MSRP, but you’ll likely be able to get base MF. That savings will be partially but not fully consumed by the broker fee.

Another benefit of a broker with a build allocation is if you don’t like some options on this specific car you’d be able to build one from scratch and maybe save some money getting rid of options you don’t need/want.

1 Like

I’d pay $500 to save $1700.

2 Likes

Me too, absolutely. But if this person is new to leasing didn’t want them to think it would be a free $1,700 with no cost.

1 Like

And I don’t mind waiting a few more weeks lol thank you guys very much appreciate it a ton.

I want the car but 1700 - broker fee is worth waiting.

Hopefully another Fiona red pops up :crossed_fingers:

Hope this helps anyone looking for a lease deal as well I didn’t see too many thread posts on these.

1 Like

This is right at $2.00 per mile for an 88K vehicle…

Can’t wait to see some of these Swapalease ads in another year or two

1 Like

Could be more than a few weeks. Make sure broker has an allocation and not getting one “soon”.

No*

*Strictly the opinion of spockvr6.

1 Like

Especially if the car comes from any other state when you could at least apply MSDs…

James Earl Jones approves of the M550 over the M3.

James Earl Jones Yes GIF

1 Like

waiting game is always tough, good luck… No one knows how long this sellers market will last…The good thing about cars is theres always new stuff and “better” coming out…

Model 3 performace could be the “cheaper” fun car if nothing works out…c63/rs4 not sure what else you could cross shop.

Wow never thought I’d see the day where M3s are going for MSRP. Even with the chip shortage, when they unveiled the new design if you went by people’s forum remarks you would think they had to sell them at a discount.