G80 bmw m3 2022 lease deal

Original orderer of the car is backing out I have the opportunity to take this car next month.

Going to put my deposit down today was wondering what you guys think.

Taxes first month dmv bank fees due at signing

Will most likely roll taxes in he said these numbers were on the high side because he’d rather the numbers go down when it actually comes to signing vs going up.

If you’d like to properly evaluate the lease, you need to gather all the relevant information to do so. This includes rv/mf/incentives/sales price/fees

2 Likes

:ok_hand:t4: let me try to get those from him.

An alternative (and probably better) approach would be to structure a target deal based on the current programs and a target pre-incentive discount and see how this compares. Ultimately, even if you get all the details regarding this deal, you still need to work out where you should be to tell if this is any good.

3 Likes

Or they are on the high side due to no discount and/or a MF markup. Almost 1400$ a month all in for a 85k car.

At the risk of being sarcastic, are you asking us if we think this deal with 0 discount, nearly $6k due and paying $1100 a month on a 36/7.5 lease…is good?

12 Likes

I just updated the thread with a new sheet he gave me I see 36 * .00133 is that the mf?

It’s a new car + all wheel drive so I doubt I could get any discounts period. And I’m not seeing much on forums / Facebook groups.

The awd is very new I can only find rwd cars to compare it too.

Gotta pay to play. If you can get base money factor and you like the car. Go for it. Everyone here is comparing the deals when m3/4 were 700/month. Could be yrs before that comes back.

It may be better off to purchase than to lease. But both ways have their pros and cons.

Not much else to consider at this price point except for maybe a c8 that will cost more with mark up. 911 cost more. Vantage cost more. Not sure how you feel about boxster/cayman type of cars.

As I get older I prefer lighter and better handling cars than raw power.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the mf, and it’s fully marked up, so you’re paying about 2% over MSRP with that factored in (worse if you qualify for any incentives and they’re being rolled in)

2 Likes

That’s the maximum Money Factor markup allowed by BMW.

Essentially, this is a $0 discount deal with markup. Is the new M3 worth it?

2 Likes

Who said that in this thread?

4 Likes

What are you comparing to for a “good” vs “fair” vs “bad” lease.

Its really up to the OP to figure out what the dollar amount having fun is worth. To me, with base MF and if this is the car I like, id pay it. Time is short…But its easy to recommend spending other peoples money.

BMW are a great bang for the buck leasing, Ive done the “M car” thing a few times…service included…get loaners… dealer support is great and parts are easy to come by. For a fun car its hard to beat, comparing total cost of ownership for consumables to something equal.

Op cross shopping anything else?

1 Like

Haven’t as you said Bmw is the best bang for buck

I definitely want a bmw but don’t want a m340

On the positive side only 75 dealer fee. What state?

I’ve been on BMW forums a lot since I am waiting for my M3 to come in. Right now you won’t find any discounts , and if you do it will not be substantial or it will be for a future allocation yet to be given. Lots of supply issues and delays on BMW’s end. Especially on high demand AWD models , just finding an allocation is difficult.

Deal is what it is. Msrp but I’d push for at least base mf of .00093

2 Likes

if you can get base mf and msrp, that seems to be the going price right now for m3 awd, if anything it’ll save you the broker fee and only a $75 doc fee is also a plus

1 Like

New York

He won’t budge on mf. Most dealers in the area are charging 10-15k over msrp. (I checked my self)

He brought that up and said it would benefit him for me to pass on it lol

does bmw even do 7.5k leases on m3’s? I thought lowest was 10k. do you have loyalty, penfed, ol or grad? it can bring costs down

What’s the math say for the base money factor vs marked up money factor after 36 months?

I can’t imagine it’s that significant.

Maybe they can throw in that wear and tear package.

1 Like

Yes I have loyalty which brought me down 15$ / month.

And they just recently added 7,500 mile leases I believe. At first he said it wasn’t available.

LOYATY NOT INCLUDED ON THE PICTURE BELOW.