FYI - GM Financial Dealer workbook updated back online

Get at it before it’s gone again. Looks like it has been updated. This is the dealer workbook that contains all the Money factors, buy rates, residuals, and lease cash for the current month. TONS of info.
Has some interesting stuff on CPO leases whcih I do not think was in the last version of this.

Download it before it gets pulled

6 Likes

Looks like the waiver of $500 wear&tear, no dispoisiton fee, and $500 towards excess mileage is back too. Til April 2nd

0 CCR on Bolts. Ouch.

1 Like

at least everyone will stop getting mad at me for prices being high now. GMF sucks on rates right now. :neutral_face: but i heard that’s going to be ongoing thing. like how mortgage rates are going up. just bank rates in general.

4 Likes

Was just looking at that.

Looks like the dealer I’m talking with is just making up the CCR in absense of to get volume incentives.

Well there are also “select market incremental CCR” which are listed on autobytel by zip. Those are in addition to any corporate CCR as listed in the book

Damn, a treasure trove. Skipping the nightly news today. Thanks!

Wow nice catch this is rich stuff

Holy Moly ! Just in time.

It’s back, it’s back! I feel bad for the guy who just lost his job at GMF, but it’s back!

6 Likes

I’m guessing this is more of a “hack” job (or someone leaking it purposefully). cld.bz is a domain registered with nic.ru registrar. seems weird that GMF would register a domain with them.

edit: perhaps I’m wrong (leaning that way now) and they are just using some companies product for this

https://cld.bz/ is a “flipping book” compay which fits with what the pdf above is.

@chevysalesgirl or @ChevyPhil – Why would one dealership say that a gmeducatordiscount, or a gmsupplierdiscount is not allowed, and another dealership would allow it for the same car? What’s the play here? Thanks.

Chevy does CPO leases? See page 149? The rate is .00220 or some shit, but still.

1 Like

they dont know how to do it and redeem it.

They used cld.biz when this was online last time as the “dealer workbook.” Old link below.

https://cld.bz/bookdata/zZ5bIC/basic-html/page-1.html

Now, it appears, it’s the “dealer marketing book.” No clue why they left this online before or now, outside of someone in their IT department didn’t do a good QA before it was released. I don’t think this is a hack job. With that said, I’ll take it, and be thankful for the time being.

They’ve done CPO leases for a while now…over a year, i believe.

It mentions leasing at the bottom of the page. The terms are pretty terrible, from what I understand, and it’s usually not worth it, from what I’ve seen.

Yeah, CPO leases usually suck, but chevy usually gives huge discounts on CPO’s, so maybe they’ll be decent.

yea, I edited my comment to basically take it back.

I Poked around through the book. With over 500 pages it was quite a bit more than I could decipher. Lots of “inside-baseball” type stuff that is beyond my small Cretaceous brain

Could you (or someone else) point us to the juicy stuff that we could actually act upon.

1 Like

Just download the pdf and search for the model you want. You will eventually get to the rv and mf and lease cash.