FYI for those looking to lease a GC 4xe. Lots of strange issues

FYI - dealers are unable to deliver 2022 GC 4xes due to a current quality control recall. May also affect the 2023s.

Also - my local dealer could not pull up the $7500 EV tax credit. Their incentives office is closed so they couldn’t get an answer as to why. The other incentives pulled up a-ok.

They showed me an email from their corporate office says the tax credit was reduced down to $3750 for both 2022 and 2023 GC 4xes. Which is odd considering that Jeep is advertising the $7500 rebate on their website.

Oh - and Jeep.com took down all 2022 information today. So that didn’t help either. :smile:

Finally - be sure to use your legal name when scoring the $1000 TDM private offer. I didn’t (my last name is hyphenated) and they couldn’t use it.

Can someone confirm that the $7500 rebate is still showing available for the 2022s? And for zip 99508?

I wasn’t sure where to post this, but figured folks would want to know if they were planning on leasing one this weekend.

You need a new dealer that understands the difference between a lease and a purchase.

3 Likes

I tried explaining that to them.

They don’t do very many leases apparently.

All good. Since they can’t deliver it anyway, they can wait to get it figured out with their incentives folks.

Should gove you plenty of time to get a new targeted offer in your legal name.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.