Fun car to drive leasing under $650

What’s up guys. I’m in the market for a new car. I’ve watched a million YouTube videos. I’m in my 30s and want to lease a a fun/fast car to drive with a soul to it. I’m open to anything, but here are some I’ve considered:

1. BMW m340i
  2. Audi s5 2020 (not out yet?)
  3. Tesla model 3 dual motor
  4. Corvette C8

I find myself going in circles happy to take suggestions! Please leave annoying comments to yourselves. Thanks guys!

Welcome waleed

There are lots of good options now

There are some great deals on some lease takeovers which you should check out on this forum.

So the C8 Corvette is definitely going to be way over $650. The Tesla is also goung to be more. The S5 and 340 are your best bets.

model 3 is not that sporty looking compare to other options.
If you care about looking I will say Corvette C8, but price will be more than $650…

2019 S5 Sportback is leasing really nicely and it’s convenient too. Don’t know if you like the idea of a 4-door but it’s certainly worth looking at.

The M340i can he had under $500 with drive offs. 2019 S5 SB is also possible under $500 (but not 100% about that one).

As previously mentioned by others, Model 3 DM, not a chance. And C8 nowhere close plus at least an 8-mo waiting list, zero discounting.

I was offered an S5 Sportback Premium for $550 with $550 DAS (7.5k/36). The premium plus will be more but you’ll still be in budget. I like the 2019 better than the 2020 on the outside and having rented my fair share of Silvercars, I’ve learned that the click wheel isn’t half bad.

cla 35 to c43 can be had

Yes I guess I’m pretty familiar with those terms however I was hoping that I would get some feedback regarding any other suggestions those are just to give people an idea of the car is that I am interested in but I am always open to some opinion on other cars whether it be diesel or some other cars you’re familiar with

How’s the drive? Any suggestions on other cars to look at?

Not sure you’ll like all of these, but I’ll throw them out there:
Q50 Red Sport
X3M (maybe - it’s probably closer to the high end of budget, also probably the fastest car under $700)
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD A-Spec

2020 Audi A5 Coupe, Prestige Trim…

1 Like

Might want to check out a giulia too.

2 Likes

Giulia is a good one, for sure. It’s an absolute blast to drive with plenty of power for everyday use, albeit not as much as the other options listed.

The tech leaves a lot to be desired though, if that’s of any importance.

Can’t quite make a Type R happen but can do an SI.

1 Like

I would like to meet the person who leases a civic for over 650/m

4 Likes

how about a Maserati Ghibli?

BMW Dave are you suggesting me get something other than a bmw,m? Haha would you say better option than an m340i? For yourself

Def considering it! Just wondering why so many people in this forum trash it.

It’s maintenance heavy, typical FCA low quality, with not the best technology in it.

It’s a car you get because you like how it drives, not because of any other “redeeming” qualities.

1 Like