Fully Loaded Challenger R/T - $250 a month

Do not mention my name, please. I don’t think it would be a good idea to flood this guy with a bunch of dumb questions. Easy guy to deal with otherwise. Good luck.

Don’t forget, the deal was done in April. I’m not sure what rebates are available in May.

Hey I’m currently in a lease. I got a challenger already but it’s a v6 with negative equity from my last lease . I want to trade it in for a scat pack. Do you think any dealer could help me, the negative equity is 7k

Man those MI dealers will throw crazy numbers at you if out of state.

I’m also in MI.

Are you an FCA employee? I’m confused about the employee discount, as far as I knew FCA was not flexible on that unless you’re an actual employee. Or am I wrong?

There are a couple of tiers of “employee” discounts. You can get a control number/greenslip pricing for employees and immediate family, and they also offer a different discount that is slightly less that you can offer friends. They are limited to a certain number of them per calendar year. Not all vehicles qualify, but most due and the discount is usually a percentage below invoice pricing.

1 Like

Looks like they’re still running the deals. Here is the print AD from the website…amazing deals honestly I want a Challenger to go with my Hellcat Charger for $200…

I actually just picked up a Charger Scat today from this place. They were spot on with the MF/Residual/incentives, and didnt BS me. I walked out with a destroyer Grey Scat!

What term and payment?

Yes, also interested in the offer terms for charger scat.

36 month 10k, got it for $368 a month with up fronts due. I will post the details in Trophy garage in a bit

Golling Dodge in MI has then for under $200 now. I think it was $150 a month for a Challenger R/T…

Google them.

Under $200 for a R/T plus? Wow

If anyone finds this deal in south Florida please post it asap!

I doubt you will find any deal close to that in Florida we get slaughtered with $800 dealer fees which kills a lot of deals. Maybe tho. Michigan has all the crazy deals on these cars.

Also most of these deals require FCA employee pricing (not friends/family pricing).

Not true. My Challenger R/T was purchased on a loyalty discount because I own a ScatPack Charger already.

I will say this though, EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT CODES ARE EASY TO GET in the metro Detroit area. So easy to get. Literally the easiest thing in the world to get. So extremely easy. Easier than eating a slice of apple pie. Easier than cooking a pop tart. Easier to get than herpes in a German strip club. Easier to get than a cup of free water at McDonalds. I have had friends get it and they didn’t even know they had it on their lease.

• My statement above is just a rumor I heard while on vacation in Belize from a few farmers who once visited Michigan… :slight_smile:
1 Like

:thinking:
Maybe you can PM the ways to acquire such codes…

Second that… maybe in exchange I can provide some employee discounts for the place I work at? :smiley:

Anybody know whether any of the MI dealers offering these great deals are willing to extend those same offers to me if I live in Kansas City?

Contact Golling Dodge in West Bloomfield MI and ask for Cooper. Also Sterling Heights Dodge in Sterling Heights MI and ask for Brad Korn.