Current mileage: 31000
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month:1400 Approx
Maturity date: May 11 2022

MSD due (if any): I have paid 7 MSD’s when I leased
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Not Sure

Financial institution: BMW Financials

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:No accidents, Full leather seats, M Sport Package, Heads up display and many other features to make it fully loaded . Including the complete spec sheet I got when I leased.

Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Pure Black Leather seats with adjustments - seating package.

I absolutely love my X6. But my family situation changed, and need something I can put car seats in the back . I am blessed not complaining but will miss driving this beauty ( I was leaning on buying this out myself). Usually what is called as " bells and whistle", I use each one of them and love it. Right from heads-up to mood lights .

Its in great condition,
I lease the car now (3.5 months left), but unfortunately its through BMW Financial and they are not allowing third party lease buyouts like Vroom etc .
The Selling price I have here is for the lease buyout.

Photos: My first post here, trying to find out how to add Photos. Not seeing an option

You can’t transfer within the last 6 months of the lease, so if the 5/11/2022 maturity date is correct, that means this lease can’t be transferred. I’d look to see if it has any equity for a lease buyout.

1 Like

63k? Jesus christ…

2 Likes

Thanks. That is the idea - looking for a Lease Buy out. Apologize if the post is not clear or if I posted in the wrong channel. It has good equity based on KBB and Edmunds, hence trying to do this sale.

Yeh, this sure is “Jesus Christ” moment …LOL that’s is what I did when I saw the new lease.

These are not from thin air, looked up KBB and Edmunds for pricing to what I have.

Do not know how to attach pics and spec sheet, the example you gave is a plain vanilla truck with 2 owners-. It does not have basic things like (heads up, for me it is very basic) to M Sport package and a big list of features my truck has. So, respectfully I would say this is not the correct comparison, so.

Does your buy out price include the sales tax and such that you’ll have to pay when you buy it out before selling? You can’t sell the lease directly to a private party.

It has… almost all of those things. Your msrp is like 2-3k higher.

what’s the vin on this truck

How is the buyout $63K on a $78K truck? That’s like a 80% residual.

@mllcb42 not, I did not account for that until you told me. Totally new to the lease buy-out mechanism.
The lease that was executed was in NJ, and now I am in Texas. I am assuming the taxes will have to be Texas… any directions here will help

@Britten440 it is with the equity I have now on the truck based on KBB and Edmunds.

so you are trying to sell it? I don’t think this would be the appropriate place to list it if you are asking what KBB and Edmunds say its worth in this inflated market. this entire community is about hacking prices lol not paying top market value

You’ll basically need to purchase the vehicle and get the title in hand before you can sell it to anyone else. Best place to start is with looking at your bmwfs portal for the buy out process/numbers.

1 Like

@mllcb42 This is very helpful. I was trying to PM another person who did this same thing to see the best way to do this. I was thinking
Step 1 : Find a buyer and agree on a price
Step 2 : Take a deposit to ensure the deal is committed.
Step 3: Buy out the lease, get the title
Step 4 : complete the deal and get the rest of the monies (selling price)
I have benefitted tremendously on leasing cars from you all folks, utmost respect to all of you for the help and time spent helping people like us . Do you see any issues with these steps.

Do keep in mind that depending on state, this step can be a very lengthy process (potentially months)

@mllcb42 Ok. This is a whole new parameter I did not find when reading/researching lease buy out. Does anyone know what it is like for Texas/Houston area .

Send us your vin and pictures. We can buy out your lease
Clutchautodeals@gmail.com

in no way is that car worth the $63k that he’s asking for it. i can tell you that without looking at it. anyone who uses “data” from kbb and edmunds is a dreamer. i had someone tell me that kbb “offered” $40k for his qx60 when manheim was around 8k less than that.

5 Likes

Which car seat do you have that it doesn’t fit in the back of an X6?

1 Like

Something isn’t adding up on this one :confused:

1 Like