Full size pick up truck leases

I will be done with my 2016 Sierra Denali very soon and looking for another Crew Cab short bed. Ideally would want an F150.

Private Cash Offer. The $3k one has been unobtainable for the last couple of weeks, but in the last couple of days a $2k one has been popping up on my phone (browsing Edmund’s and another website). That 2k one is good through end of October while the 3k one expires 10/1/2018.

I got ~38% off 2016 RAM in January of '17 but I purchased

2018 Rams arent that much of a savings compared to 2019 because of horrid residuals on most trims. So even if you get 30-35% off, a residual in the 40s is still a bunch of depreciation.

If you are a USAA member, there is an extra $2k on Titan which you can use on top of all other offers. I still havent gotten to sub 300 yet in my region on any full size truck.

I got 40% off of an 18 ram 1500 last month.

$4,200 discount
$10,250 in rebates

Wow! Was there a lease option with that kind of discount?

Maybe, but I doubt through CCAP.

Edit: I stand corrected.

Thanks for linking my post. When I posted my own numbers above, I got them wrong lol

Is the PCO still available? Looking at an XLT 2.7 4X4 Supercrew lease right now. So far I’m at:

MSRP $49,895
$1,000 down
380 a month

Working on getting the $380 with $0 down. Hoping the PCO is still out there to squeeze a little more. Thanks

I think there’s a $2k one floating around, have you trolled the F150 forum? What’s your discount, aim for 10% before rebates.

I haven’t checked out that forum for the PCO yet. So far I think I’m around $11k off. The negotiation has been through text and haven’t received the quote yet.

Check the posts. Someone posted a lease for 300 a month RAM 1500 bighorn here recently. Also 350 a month Tundra.

I think the Tundra was a lease takeover .

Best deals are the 2018 RAM 1500 and Toyota Tundras.

Try Cody @ Tustin Toyota for awesome under $350 leases thru US Bank.

1 Like

The big advantage of the Ford is mpg’s, especially with the 2.7 and extensive use of aluminum. The out going ram and tundra are a bit long in the tooth.

Much better than me so far. Only correspondence I get from Ford dealers so far is “When can you come in?”
or “Here is your quote for $708/mo”

For what its worth I received a PCO offer in the mail for $3000 and I want to say the expire date was 10/31/18.

Yes, every dealer offers that, even the one who advertises that you can buy the vehicle from them online.

My PCO also has a 31 Oct 2018 expiration date.

Ya they’ll always to try make the most money out of the gate, the first place I went to showed me a $690 lease and $680 0%. The easiest way to get the ball rolling is to give them a budget your working towards (ex. $1k down, 36, 10,500 miles, $400 a month). They always say “if I can do that will I earn your business”, I’m not saying to lie but they might not do it if you say no.