Full Size 4WD Lease Prices? South FL here. Thoughts welcome!

Dually noted. Can we stop now?

If you donā€™t have an interest is taking the time to work out all the details, thatā€™s perfectly fine. Instead, make your way to the marketplace threads to look for a broker than can do the work for you. Itā€™ll save you a lot of time and headache over going to a bunch of dealers unprepared.

4 Likes

GX will be the cheapest out of anything in this list by a long shot.

:chocolate_bar:

Agreed. At a glance, the Lexus is the most feasible for a decent deal. Iā€™ve shopped several of the other options before, personally, and they are certainly at a higher $$$.

+1 read the 2nd post again, then read it a 3rd time. You will learn a lot here on this forum and itā€™s all worth it.

FYI, no one here goes to dealers for quotes, itā€™s a huge waste of time. WE make dealers offers based on research and what others/brokers are able to accomplish.

1 Like

Good morning, all. While I stand by my original rebuttal of merely seeking anecdotal and experiential feedback, I do understand now that I posted this in the wrong forum and I also see the value in all of your responses. Maybe I would have worded them a bit differently, but I understand the context and messaging. I played around with the calculator feature yesterday and realized that it actually isnā€™t that much work when you break it down. For those who are interested, my plan is to narrow my list of vehicles, go test drive them (which I hate doing but fine), narrow it down further from there and then figure out the financials. Not terribly difficult, just requires work that A) Iā€™ve never done before since I always just go to BMW, pick my car out, sign the paperwork and drive away and B) may be interesting when the deal starts being dissected and Iā€™m able to see how everything plays together. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be bringing back deal structures for everyone to evaluate in the near future, so look out for me on this forum soon.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply. It is much appreciated.

Rich

4 Likes

Definitely helps because they drive differently for sure. You might not even like the layout or aesthetics of some interiors. Just try to go during slow times (if possible) letting the salesperson know you are just there to test drive and get an idea for the car. At this point, I wouldnā€™t let them try to give you numbers in the store. Tell them to email you the offer if you want to get an idea, but do not hang around the dealership for that.

Thank you for taking the time to digest what we have been saying. Youā€™ll find it will help a lot in preparing you for the process.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.