FS: 2023 BMW 228i xDrive Gran Coupe, Low Mileage $35,599

I figured i would take a shot and post this here, my wife is pregnant so we’ll need to get an SUV in a few months. I know this car gets a lot of hate but it’s super fun to drive with the M-sport suspension. I priced it so it qualifies for “great deal” on Cargurus.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 BMW 228xi Gran Coupe

Current mileage: 4,689

Financial institution: None, owned outright

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is in mint showroom condition. Only 4,700 miles. No smoking, no pets, no food, no children. 100% garage kept and hand washed. Car has M-sport package with M-sport suspension + Convenience package, Navigation, Digital dash, parking sensors, camera, etc. Window sticker attached. Ceramic tints(35% all around) installed with lifetime Formula1 warranty. Full BMW factory warranty intact. 1st free oil change done last month, 2 remaining.

Photos:

1 Like

Payment details ?

Your post doesn’t seem to follow the template

Sorry, this vehicle is for sale. Not a lease transfer.

Why not just trade it in for the SUV you plan to get. If not, you’ll reach a much greater audience listing it for sale on Cargurus or the likes than on here. Good luck.

2 Likes

Get a few online quotes from the likes of carmax, carvana, driveway, etc. Find your SUV you want and negotiate the best possible price for trade in - then negotiate the purchase of the SUV as well. Use the quotes as a guide to get more from the trade in.

Sold-please delete or close thread. thank you.

Car is sold.