FS: 2022 Ford Escape Titanium Plug-In Hybrid - Asking $32,899 - Low Miles

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Ford Escape Titanium Plug-In Hybrid PHEV

Vehicle Details:
Ford Escape Titanium Plug-In Hybrid
Electric Miles Range: 39-44 per full charge based on my usage so far
Current Mileage: 8500
Asking Price: $32,899 - Offering at the lowest margin recommended by KBB

If you are looking for a relatively new car that is very lightly used and well maintained from a single owner that offers excellent savings on gas with a ~39miles range per change, then no look no further and this plug-in hybrid 2022 Ford Escape is the right fit for you. Comes with a clean title from a pet & smoke free household where the car was just used for kids pick up and drop offs which is also evident from the low 8.5K miles on it over the course of ~18months we owned this car.

This 2022 Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid is loaded with advanced features and designed for both comfort and safety. The exterior boasts active grille shutters, LED fog lamps, auto high beam LED headlamps, and signature lighting. It also includes heated power mirrors, rain-sensing wipers, privacy glass for rear doors, and a roof rack with side rails.
Inside, enjoy the convenience of one-touch up/down windows, ambient lighting, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, dual-zone automatic climate control, and heated driver and front passenger seats. The interior also features a rotary gear shift dial, split-folding rear seats, and both USB A and C ports.

Functional highlights include BLIS with cross-traffic alert, Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist, FordPass Connect, intelligent access with push-button start, lane-keeping system, pedestrian alert sounder, pre-collision assist with AEB, a rearview camera, and a reverse sensing system. You’ll also benefit from the Securicode keyless keypad and an 8" SYNC3 screen with AppLink.

Safety features are comprehensive, with AdvanceTrac with RSC, multiple airbags including driver knee, dual-stage front, and front-seat mounted side impact airbags, a safety canopy, LATCH child safety system, personal safety system, SOS post-crash alert, and tire pressure monitoring.

This well-maintained, low-mileage vehicle is perfect for anyone looking for a reliable and feature-rich car.

Photos:

Doubt you will find any traction here.

1 Like

Posted to Auto Trader as well. It was more of worth a shot before aiming to trade in at a local dealer for little less.

Any suggestions other than cars.com & autotrader? Carvana & carmax aim to low ball like crazy and my local dealers are way better over their estimate at this time.

Facebook marketplace

Craigslist as well. Free and pretty wide coverage.

Like FB Marketplace it is hard to stand out though.

Use a burner Google Voice # and throwaway email for sure.

Thanks for the suggestions and will do the same.

Watch out for requests for some mysterious reports that requesters claim to be more accurate than CarFax. Those are 100% fake and all they want is your info.

1 Like

MMR is sub 30k.

This isnt the site for selling above mmr, let alone 12% ABOVE mmr

Already rejected twice. Thanks for the advice

Thanks for the insight. I only quoted the min of the private sale price range from Kbb while it is also negotiable to some extent. First time posting a vehicle for sale in this forum and not sure what i expect.

I wish there can be brokers to hire for selling the car for a commission just like to leasing. If any such exist, appreciate any referrals.

It will take you less than an hour to plug the VIN into all of these websites and see who wants it and for how much:

If you want to start a little north of that for a private sale, at least you have a basis in reality.

Good luck!

1 Like