FS: 2021 Toyota Camry XSE Hybrid Wind Chill Pearl/Red Interior - 33k

FOR SALE- NO LEASE
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Toyota Camry XSE Hybrid Wind Chill Pearl exterior/ red interior

Putting this sale here first before posting to cargurus since this site has been a wealth of knowledge and helped me with so many leases before I started driving 20k miles per year.

Current mileage: 36,900

Asking $33,000 - Car has mostly highway mileage. I am currently averaging 43.7 miles per gallon but I have seen my average as high as 44.1 miles per gallon.

Car has a loan with southeast Toyota finance. State of north carolina holds all titles electronically. Car will be paid off and title will be delivered with 48-72 business hours once paid off.

Will gladly text or email photos to anyone interested.

Are you asking MSRP for a car with 37k miles on it?

MSRP was closer to 37k.

I researched some online car sites such as CarGurus and put this price as one of the lowest prices available for this car nationwide. Thought that was fair to be on the low side.

Willing to take any constructive criticism if you have any

Great deal.

Check out private party value on several online sites for relevant condition grade. Edmunds, kbb, nadaguides, black book, etc.

I’d also check carmax, carvana, shift, vroom, etc to give you a baseline ‘easy sale’ value.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll do that now. It appears I am spot on with pricing. I’ll leave it here and post elsewhere to see what kind of traction I can get.

Kbb has this private party at 29k, far from spot on.

Glws

All XSE on CarGurus that I saw just now were dealers, which would make your pricing correct. Private party looks to be closer to $29-30K.

1 Like

I appreciate the comments and suggestions that were constructive.

What were the online quotes?

Most likely a smart person will buy it for that price “sarcastic” in FL they start at $34K