FS: 2019 Aston Martin Vantage coupe $125k

My neighbor wants to sell his Aston Martin. I think this is a very good deal for someone who wants to buy it. We’re in Irvine - pickup only

2019 Aston Martin Vantage coupe
MSRP: $186,989
Selling Price: $125,000
Annual Mileage: 7,500
Lease is with ALLY
Current ODO: 9,300

There’s only 10 months on the lease left it’s smarter to just purchase it - the dealership offered $117k probably going to massively mark it up after

Lmk if anyone is interested

We need an Aston Martin tag btw

8 Likes

I am interested. Ally still allows transfers inside 12 months for in state residents?

What are the lease details out of curiosity?

link below for reference for similar vehicle so price is good private-party.

Damn that is sexy.

2 Likes

Sent you a DM

Can I see the full picture of the dog? :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thanks yeah this/ OP one is $20k more and has your detailing and clear bra and other cosmetic upgrades and whatnot not mentioned

Did you like the car? It’s beautiful.

1 Like

Are you going to post the lease details?

1 Like

Up until the last 6 months. So Yes it’s able to be swapped.

Depends on the monthly and the driving habits or usage of the interested party.

Assuming 15k miles total - 9300 miles = 5700 miles for 10 months, 570 miles a month ain’t bad for a weekend car, probably not the best option for a dd.

It might also be easier/cheaper to transfer the lease and then have someone immediately buy it out, rather than buy out the lease first so that it can be sold. I’d hate to play the sales tax exemption dance with CA when there’s $10k at risk.

1 Like

I chuckled a bit when I saw the $300 umbrella option. Is there at least a special compartment in the car for it?

Hopefully it’s not like this

1 Like

Yeah, I was hoping for some James Bond ejection mechanism under the steering wheel. But at least there is an actual place it attaches to.

Interested and am local. What’s the current lease payment? What’s the buyout at lease end?

Also wondering what the monthly payment is

I am so disappointed that this Aston Martin does not have positive equity of +30k…

The best photo is the one with the bikes hanging over it. I just want to be trusted like OP trusts those fasteners

2 Likes

Ahaha the real ones are unphased

Selling price is the current payoff for all those asking. $2,030 a month including the 8.75% irvine taxi

5 Likes