From '14 Infiniti Q50 Premium to '17 Audi Q7 Premium Plus

Hello dear LHF fans,

I’m looking to get out of my current lease that I have with IFS(Infiniti Financing Services), because in 2014, I had no clue
that I’ll have a total of 3 wonderful kids, by the end of 2016 :slight_smile: so because the family grew up, I’m in need of a larger vehicle.

2014 Infiniti Q50 Premium (I included a photo with more details about the car configuration)
4 months remain, currently 29k miles with 32k total allowed, Residual Value $24,607,
Payment 380/month, Original MSRP $44K We really like '17 Audi Q7 Premium Plus, but I guess such category swap will significantly hurt my wallet. I will be more than happy to receive offers from genuine professionals in the business.Thanks.

I’m pretty sure that it is much too late in your lease to do a transfer. If you are looking for MF and residual you posted this in the wrong category and probably aren’t going to get much attention. If you are looking for dealers to give you quotes, that also isn’t going to happen here

Ops…I’m sorry, my bad. Mind to move it to the right one section, please. Thanks.

Many users on here are not “professionals in the business.” If you just want to receive offers, you should contact a broker.

@Anthony_Lopez, @Benedetto or @BSANDERS can start leasebrokr.com :slight_smile:

1 Like

@chrisgo …done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go to KBB, Edmunds, etc to find your car’s wholesale (trade-in) value to see if you have any equity or can break even. Otherwise you are stuck either making the remaining payments or paying off the neg. equity (in either a lump sum or rolling it into your next lease).

You will also likely get sticker shock on Q7 lease payments (Audis don’t lease well, and the Q7s especially do not, from what I’ve seen), so might want to think about Option B or C.

Lastly, as has been pointed out, this isn’t a forum where dealership salespeople throw out offers to you. You will have to ask for the MF and RV, and do the legwork on finding the best selling price in your area.