Free Auto Insurance Quotes No Broker Fees - Save on your Auto Rate

, , , ,

Hi sent you a PM

I was wondering if having my credit frozen effects my premium when adding a new car to my existing policy. I would not think so, but at least it would explain why it is a bit high comparing to my other cars.

Hey, while insurance can be credit driven it shouldn’t be a major factor in regards to why the rate for a specific car is higher than others. There are so many variables it would be hard to pinpoint why the rate is specifically higher unless if you were the actuary who determined the rate to begin with

2 Likes

Who needs help on their auto rate today?

1 Like

As of two days ago, Travelers released a new NYC pricing “program” for auto.
From our testing it looks like we can beat out Geico and come in really competitively.

I now have two products for the NYC area that are really great.

Please PM me for a quote or if you have any questions today!

1 Like

Hi Josh,
I am located in NYC.
Have already insurance but adding second car and don’t like quote from my company.
Could you get me a quote?
Thank you.

That’s great but you need to register as a broker like @josh did, and you should probably start your own thread as well.

I’m new here, didnt know, I will, thank you

Hi guys, after some personal time I’m back. Any inquiries you may have shoot me a PM.

1 Like

Anyone need help or have any questions today?

Hello friends, I’m available to turn your quotes around within an hour or less once I have all the information I require. PM me your inquiries!

You do commercial lines in IL?

Yes!
I have commercial lines available in the following states:
NY, NJ, FL, TX, PA, MA, ME, DE, MD(Excluding DC), VA, NC, SC, GA, AL, TN, IL, OH, MI, NM, AZ, NV, CA.

Hello my friends, I’ve been getting inquiries for first time purchasers of cars/insurance - or restarting insurance after buying a vehicle a year after their lease was over, etc.

Please understand when reaching out that I only have a limited amount of companies and my pricing may not be the best due to that situation.
Once a policy is taken out for 6 months / 1 year (depending on your policy type) I will be open to a lot more companies to try.

To avoid this type of surcharging by all insurance companies, please please please take out a non-owned auto policy! It will keep your insurance status continuous and you will avoid a massive surcharge once looking to purchase a vehicle again.

If any of you homeowners are out there on Long Island, NY - I have a killer competitive homeowners product for you!

Long shot on this one, but if anyone owns a deli in NYC and is insured with Utica First - I have a very competitive product in that space as well!

Reach out for a quote!

1 Like

Josh, I am getting a 2020 Tesla Model 3 on 9/14/20 and need insurance. I live in NJ, zip 08628 (Ewing, NJ) although since our post office is in Trenton, that might appear. I currently do not have insurance as my lease was up on 8/26/20. Thanks, Nina.

Wish I knew this a few months ago lolol

Hi, I will pm you.

Yeah, a lot of people get killed when they reshop for insurance after getting rid of their old car and cancelling their policy.

Always find a policy to maintain continuous coverage, even if you don’t own a vehicle!

If you are in NYC and have insurance now, contact me, maybe I can help.

1 Like

I’ll come to you once I lock in my car. Ended my policy in March after an accident last year

Hi I just send you a PM