Forum within a Forum

See above - I go by “latest” :grin:

You would still have the option of seeing the thread on the list on the right and also search for it. It it’s common questions or not about cars, it’ll just be posted within the ask a hackr section, not a specific car.

Was this thought at all influenced by Stranger Things?

1 Like

It was not unfortunately haha

I also think it’s a great idea, however it would be a lot of work for the admins to reorganize everything.

An easier solution would be if everyone was required to add some tags to their original posts. So we could use tags to filter by brand, model, type etc. I think if the power users start doing that, then maybe the admins (or maybe some volunteers) just could do a daily pass on all the new posts and add missing tags. This way the forum functionality stays intact. Old content + urls would not be affected, and all new content would be easier to dig through.

It would def. be hard at first to organize it all, but if maybe @michael could make a new “rank” where he can pick 10-20 people who are trusted to help him move the threads, it would def be easier on him and make the forum cleaner.