Ford Mustang Mach-E

How is that possible? 57% residual…

1 Like

car finance manager magic. 52k roughly, but if i wanted to buy it out at end of lease, lease payments + RV = 60k.

You never buy fords, so this just gives me more incentive to supercharge the shit out of it and ride it like the Mustang it’s named for.

So you are saying all payments plus tax, interest, fees, and residual comes to more than MSRP? Well I’ll be damned!

2 Likes

Down payment and monthly were what I negotiated, just some magical trickery in the finance office after making me wait 2.5 hours. Classic dealer.

This is a transitionary vehicle, I’m really just waiting for the Volvo C40

1 Like

This sounds more like “normal math”.

Of course the car, plus taxes, fees, interest, etc is going to be more than the msrp. There is no surprise here or magic finance shenanigans

2 Likes

Amazing how you came to this conclusion without the numbers.

52k vehicle that’s over 60k to purchase at end of lease. You don’t know what you’re on about.

EV. Keep up.

Yeah, Ford is basically gifting customers to Tesla at this point. They need to work on the residuals/MF. It’s a shame because the MachE is fantastic

1 Like

Plenty of taxes on evs. Unless you’re in NJ and just neglected to communicate any of that when hijacking a thread marked for California.

I’m sure there’s no finance magic going on here… simple someone not taking the time to understand their deal. Fortunately, it’s all spelled out in detail in your contract. Probably worth reading it.

2 Likes

I know that all the numbers are spelled out for you in your contract which clearly explains how the cost got to what it is. It’s really in your best interest to understand the financial commitment you’re agreeing to.

1 Like

I saw those two numbers were spot on and signed, after 2.5 hours. Didn’t expect extra BS to make it a $60k vehicle to buy it at least end.

But again, if you’re smart - you don’t buy Fords, speaking as the owner of two past Explorers.

You ride em out and return to the dealer. Just pissed I no longer have the option. Live and learn.

I thought they were having a go in NJ with $3-5k over sticker.

This was the first dealer who made my lease numbers work, but threw in some crap in the contract (signed electronically 20 times after seeing 1 page) and upon reviewing the buyout it would be roughly 60k.

They can keep it at the end of lease, I’m gonna ride it like a rented mule.

Ignore the troll.

I’ve gone back and deleted some posts and edited others to bring us back to a PG rating.