Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

They can still cut the price to the bone and add the x-plan incentive. Even with residuals in the 40s, with enough discount the lease starts to look decent.

2 Likes

I assumed getting x-plan rebate also meant having to use x-plan pricing but someone in the F150 Lightning thread said that’s not the case - they can discount as much as they choose AND apply the rebate. I’m trying to figure out how to get a private offer from Ford that also stacks with x-plan rebate (also mentioned in the F150 Lightning thread).

Fantastic - sounds like some dealer education (or persuasion) is in order. I am looking at a couple service loaners with discounts.

Let me know if there are any tips on getting other private offers.

Is there any benefit to buying this now? I think I have xplan through my job and the 0% for 72 is very tempting considering everything Else is at least 5%

I’m interested in purchasing this (not leasing)
Is there any broker serving Texas region for Ford purchases?

How much dealer discount can we expect on Mach E GT?

Check here

Thanks, reached out :+1:

I think you can do this without a broker. Search CarGurus, cars.com, or autotrader.com for new 2023 Mach-E GTs. Sort by price. Reach out to dealers with low prices asking for a lease quote. Leasing includes a $7500 rebate from Ford. Don’t worry so much about the lease payment itself - look at the total cost after rebates, and buy the lease out after you close the deal with the dealer. I am seeing new '23 GTs for under $44k.

2 Likes

This would lead to double taxation in Texas. He may be better off doing a straight purchase—depends on the math.

2 Likes

As someone who has contacted a ton of dealers be weary of sales price postings on the aggregate websites. Most include the max rebates. The best I’m seeing is around 48k for a GT and a GT performance is minimum 52k up. This is across around 600 plus miles.

Wait, is this true?

I just picked up my new GT Performance for $51,701 out the door.

Before TTL: ~$48k

Texas taxes were over $3k :frowning:

The deals are out there, but you gotta be persistent and talk to a lot of dealers and use their offers against other dealers.

4 Likes

It’s what the OP in another thread stated after purchasing their Ford Lightning. I haven’t confirmed it with dealer myself but see no reason not to believe what the OP stated.

Was that a lease? If so the ~$48k includes $7500 lease rebate?

Not a lease. Purchased w/Ford’s 0% financing offer.

Haven’t been able to do that, unfortunately. All dealers make it seem like an either or situation.

That’s insane. I’d take this in a heartbeat

1 Like

Congratulations, this is a great deal for Texas!

Thanks for the info in this thread. I was able to secure a GT (non-PE) lease at $504/mo incl tax w/ $0 due at signing. X-Plan pricing was used - likely could have gotten this lower with some effort and dealer cooperation on selling price + MF.

This deal worked out the way it did because it was a courtesy loaner/mannequin vehicle (higher MSRP w/ Ford incentives to make up for recent MSRP reduction). Regular new Mach-Es had MSRPs cut and new window stickers issued instead of Ford incentives to discount the price. Luckily mine had less than 100 miles on it as it was a mannequin that was mostly just displayed in the showroom.

Lease calculator link (I guessed at the MF - haven’t had a chance to review and confirm actual MF based on the contract details, but will update if I spot anything different.)

Incentives include:
$11,600 VIN-specific incentive to account for recent MSRP reductions
$7,500 lease incentive
$2,750 X-Plan incentive

3 Likes

That’s a great deal. Lowest I’ve seen for an equivalent by me is around 580 a month.

1 Like