Annual Mileage: [10500

MF: [optional]
Residual: .64
Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$500
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$431

Zip Code: [80205
Sales Tax Rate: [7.65

Looking for second car either lease or purchase. Vehicle qualifies for additional $2k in state tax credit that I would take home reduces payment by $56/mo. Not much nationwide inventory left on them outside of zev states but a dozen or so in the Denver market.

Something is off here, my suspicion is that the Residual is way off. Also get the MF.

Ya this is autonation and the guy is great at going in circles. 3 requests for details and his answers are like “Well this car is red and thats $395 more.” instead of answering what is final sales price etc. He should be a press secretary for POTUS

2 Likes

i liked the fusion that I test drove, but that feels like a lot of money to pay for that car, especially for that mileage.

I should have updated this. RV was .39. The numbers work out but even with the huge incentives the lease doesn’t end up favorable. Purchase IMO is not a good deal eother with the 36/36 base warranty.

If you can find a 2016 mustang still in stock the incentives for it are equally huge, RV is higher and lease is very favorable.

Could someone provide current lease information (residual/mf) for:
Year: 2017
Ford Fusion Energi Titanium
24 months/15K miles per year
Zip Code: 37203

The Ford website shows a lease rebate of $6,757. Any insights on additional rebates would be great.

Thanks,