Ford F150 leftover/demo discount target?

In my continuing search to find a reasonable lease on a new full-size truck, I have been working with my Ford dealer on a pretty loaded up 2022 F-150 Lariat V8. It is both a leftover 2022 model year and a demo vehicle, which has never been titled, but does have 5200 miles.

The dealership is advertising it at 6.5% off MSRP, which I thought was fine before they told me it was a demo with 5200 miles. Now I am not so sure… looking for feedback on a reasonable discount for this vehicle.

Rams seem to be better contenders in the reasonably lease category

1 Like

My issue working Ram deals is many of the best incentives are purchase only. Just from a personal preference option Ram is not my favorite. It seems the Ford falls in-between the Chevrolet High Country and Nisan Titan Pro-4x, payment wise. But with the largest upfront discount and lowest MF (only 1.7% no onepay no MSDs), Ford probably has the best early exit potential.

Are we talking about ford or ram? I was recently considering getting a 1500 laramie and was looking at discounts in the 13-14% range and thousands in incentives.

It also was every bit as nice as my f150 platinum i had, less the massaging seats

1 Like

Ford MF is 0.00071667
Ram MF is 0.00107
Chevy MF is 0.00147917
Nissan MF is 0.00291

In my research, many of the best pre-incentive discounts (20% off) on leftover 2022 RAM evaporated when I opted to lease. It’s possible you can work this through an IDL path, but I just don’t have a good CDJR dealer in NJ and prefer not to use Ally.

13-14% may not be as strong as 20%, but it sure beats 6

I love my 2022 Ram Big Horn (purchase, not a lease), especially the front bench seat, but would flip out of it if I can find a suitable Pro-4X deal. My other challenge is the Titan gets 25% worse fuel economy (22 vs 17) and in theory uses premium so fuel would be $125-150 more per month at 1500 miles/mth, so deal needs to be rock bottom.

1 Like

I’ve been looking to lease a truck as well. Titan is high on my list, I found this when researching so I’m not too worried about using Premium.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.