Ford Bronco Discussion - Soon MY2024

I talked to a sales guy at a big Maryland Ford dealer this week about pricing and availability on an instock Bronco 2 door (apparently someone who cancelled) It was sold quickly of course. I let him know I’d stick with my ordered Jeep Wrangler but thanks for your time etc.

He recommended the Bronco Sport as their direct competitor to a Wrangler based on size, actual category, and off road capability. He didn’t appreciate my finding that to be funny.

That’s cu he had nothing else to sell you lol

Gotta give him A for effort

They just thought of this?

1 Like

Why do something until absolutely necessary??

1 Like

Allocation flipping.

Anyone got an order? :grin: There’s a good number of bottles that come to mind with a 1k budget…

A 2021 Bronco bought at MSRP

Bringing this thread back to life as 2023 Ford Bronco order banks are opening soon (8/15 ??).

Anybody have suggestions for a dealer or broker ? I’ve got a group of 3 ready to go.

These continue to sell very well in the secondary markets, but I hear it’s a 8 to 10 month wait.

Current Options
Local dealer @ MSRP
Chapman at 3% under invoice
@AutoCompanion at 6% off MSRP

All of the above options are “plus fees” and ranked from low to high.

2 Likes

LC is at 6% off sticker on orders? That may be the best I have seen most everyone is at MSRP with 10-12 month wait times when you factor in hard top and Sasquatch Package.

1 Like

This is what they have told me earlier this week but I am still waiting to get the order accepted.

The Bronco allocation formula is messed up and seems to keep changing. There are many people that reserved one over two years ago that still don’t have one. Then you add in commodity constraints on all of the good stuff and you could be waiting a VERY long time. On the other hand, some people have walked into a random dealer and placed an order for a simple build and had it very quickly.

I’m in for one if we can get a group buy !

2 Likes

i second this. i’d be in for a group buy.

Invoice on these is at most 1-2% so the LC discount seems the best bet.

1 Like

Crapman will give you the 3% under invoice and throw in the, however, we can’t guarantee what the invoice will actually be at time of delivery.

Even after the broker and 899 doc fee? About the same as Chapman but without the BS.

I placed an order with LC for my Bronco like a month or 2 ago for 6% off MSRP. It’s the best deal around that I’ve seen.

3 Likes

My base 2 door manual should be here in September. Ordered in February. Got it at MSRP and no doc fee from very small dealer.

Just not sure what I’m gonna do with it! Those dollar signs make it very confusing :rofl:

1 Like

I got this one about a month ago but going to trade it out for a Wildtrak with Hoss prepared to wait.

1 Like

Wildtrack is the way to go for sure. Here are my two builds:

1x Bronco 2door Wildtrack High Package w/ Tow Package
1x Bronco 4door Outer Banks High Package, 2.7L Engine, Tow Package

MSRP about $54K and $49K. Just hope I can get an order in.