Ford Bronco Discussion - Soon MY2024

If I do not work for Ford or know anyone who works there, how can I get access to X-plan pricing? I did some searching online and it looks like if I sign up for a membership with the Mustang Club of America (MCA), after 6 months of membership I can generate a pin for X-plan pricing. Is this pricing usually better than the regular dealer discount?

I am not looking to pre-order a Bronco. I was just curious in case I want to jump in on the “hype” next year.

BJs warehouse club has offered an X Plan program in the past, similar to Costco. I’m not sure if they are still doing it though.

1 Like

I signed up for Mustang Club America, the rules from Ford is to have at least 60 days of active membership, so in 59 days I can generate my X-Plan code using Mustang Club America partner code, 6 months is for shareholders, If you owned at least 100 Ford ( F ) shares for 6 months or more you are eligible for a X-Plan code.

How it’s calculated for X-Plan: Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee
So you are guaranteeing the car at invoice, dealers cannot honor X-Plan and add markups and other dealers add-on cost, I believe even documentation fee is capped, If you are buying a Ford Fusion or Explorer it makes no sense to even think about X-Plan because dealers are giving better deals but for a car like the Bronco where you already have dealers committed to ADM that’s a problem, I am sure 2-3 years from now we will find better deals but as of now invoice price is sounding very good.

3 Likes

Maybe a little lower than I’m expecting. Prolly would go badlands spec because outer banks would need the sasquatch package for locking diffs. Engine upgrade might be needed, not sure how the 4 banger will feel . Maybe high package but it doesn’t seem too bad without high package. Didn’t notice hardtop was included for 2 doors so that takes off a little. Hard to say and hard to directly compare to jeep until the builder really comes out. I could maybe get badlands and no upgrades. Might work out to 40ish with X plan or something.

Sold my Ford shares few months back. I think I saved more than X-Plan savings.

3 Likes

Somewhat of a tangent but my first reaction seeing these prices are wow, this is a lot more expensive than the old Bronco. I was pretty surprised to see the MSRP of an average previous generation Bronco was in the mid 20s by the time it was retired. With inflation that pretty much tracks to the current Bronco. Much different than full size pick ups which have gotten so much more expensive.

Now I am a city slicker and also happen to really like the new Bronco for what it is. But if I needed this sort of body on frame off road truck I would be heading straight to my local JCDR dealer for a Wrangler lease deal. Of course that is what makes a leasehackr different than a normal buyer. Have to be flexible.

Dunno about leasing a wrangler and actually offroading it. But tbh never looked into it or leasing trucks. I would assume the extra wear and tear coverage wouldn’t cover much lol. Maybe I’m under estimating how much you can beat up some lease vehicles though.

Yeah if you are gonna be modifying it and off-roading it heavily I probably wouldn’t lease it. But that’s definitely a niche use for Wranglers at this point. Some do, most don’t. Especially as these cars get more expensive people are more reluctant to beat them up on a trail.

When the raptor first came out my local ford dealers were not allowing you to lease it, I wonder if they’ll do the same with the bronco?

I’m in CT, My brother reserved a 4 Door Wildtrak and when the reservation came through it was for a dealer in FL, he spoke to the dealer and they are thinking of creative ways to deliver it right to owners front doors. Weird right? Guess we’ll see what happens.

I was really sold on cactus gray until I saw the Area 51 in this rendition.

Still can’t lease Raptors. Really annoying. I ended up buying one.

The issue is that ford financial doesn’t offer a lease program for them.

1 Like

Nobody offers a lease program for it, not even 3rd party banks. I think it’s a niche vehicle with a limited trim so banks don’t care enough/ have an idea of what the residual would look like and ford wants to sell raptors not lease them. In general ford mc isn’t very attractive for leasing. (Ford mc includes lincoln for those who aren’t familiar)

Hi sorry to reply to an old post, I reserved a Bronco too on the first day and supposedly you need to sign up for mustang club of America 60 days prior to what? Ordering or taking delivery of the car? Because orders will be taken in the fall and deliveries in the spring if you are lucky.
Thanks

Feralc - just found this on the MCOA website: * All Members receive members-only discounts, including Ford X-Plan pricing on new Ford vehicles. **X-**Plan pricing is not available on all models. Check with your preferred dealer for X-Plan discounts.

Another question is do we even know if X-Plan pricing will be available on the Broncos?

Getting closer…

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Saw one of these in the wild today, 4 door sport model I believe, looked very Land Rover’ish. The one in the article above looks better with the black letters, the one I saw did not have that

1 Like

I saw a black one test driving an hour ago, it looked good in person (as good as the prototype at the last autoshow).

I have seen the 4-door Sport at my local dealership. It is a small SUV. I am waiting for the regular-sized Bronco to be released this summer.

1 Like