[FOR TRANSFER] 2017 BMW 430i CONVERTIBLE, Mineral Grey Metallic, 1 year/17k miles remaining

I am looking for someone to take over my 2017 BMW 430i convertible. The car is beautiful, comes with premium Mineral Grey exterior paint, with the sand beige interior. The car is fully loaded with everything from heated seats, to premium sound and 360 degree backup camera. The convertible is fully functional, and incredibly efficient to operate.

The lease matures in March 2020, so you will have the car for about a year. There are currently 18k miles on the car, and the lease allows for 35k miles, so you can average about 1,500 miles per month.

Lease payment on the car is $580/month.

I am ONLY looking to do a lease transfer via BMW, where the contract transitions from my name, to yours, and you become the “leasee of record”. I am looking to keep everything as legitimate, and documented, as possible.

Car is in perfect condition, less a minor scuff on the passenger rear wheel.

I am looking to get rid of the car because I am moving back to NYC, where I will no longer need a car.

Please feel free to contact me at (201) 317 3377 for any further information. Thank you.

Car is in nyc?

Car is in Atlanta currently.

Is it coming to NY with you or are looking to get rid of it in Atlanta ? (I’m in Ny)

Can you share some pictures, options please, are you offering any incentives. I am in Atlanta and looking for a convertible.
Thanks

Please note that,
If you transfer the lease in GA, you pay tax on FMV (Fair Market Value) of the vehicle and not just on the monthly payment.

The law was changed in 2018, allowing TAVT to be based on monthly payments instead of FMV of vehicle.

That’s for new vehicle. Even loaner vehicles are charged tax on full vehicle price in lease.