For sale 2023 Toyota Sequoia TRD Demo $100K

We give a shot to see.

MMR is not 100k on that.

Lucky to get 95k at auction.

6 Likes

Mind blown if they are.

2 Likes

People paying 100k for a Toyota probably means a recession is imminent. Leasehackr’s equivalent of the inverted yield curve.

9 Likes

Don’t really get why these TRD pro SUVs and truck command so much demand

2 Likes

I think a couple white ones did 100k recently. Regardless it’s not a deal for leasehackr.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is…

She belongs to the streets?

5 Likes

I’m thinking 93k on or abouts, it’s not brand new does have 3k miles

Sure. But retail still is 100-105 from what I’m seeing. It’s just not a deal at his price at all. Based on your post the last white one did 98250. Still very strong for a 78-80k vehicle.

Any pro I had at 7-12k over sold almost immediately. I’ll buy any that come at 5k but haven’t seen any that low in awhile. Not saying they’re not out there…but it’s rare. Once the grand highlander comes out I expect Sequioa prices to drop back down but the pro will still be solid I think.

I wanted one personally until I took a test drive. The storage space is terrible. Toyota really dropped the ball not making this vehicle 1-2ft longer. They easily could have done that considering it’s the same body as the tundra crewmax 5.5 I think. So just use the 6.5 bed body

5 Likes

I see a 2022 Tundra 1794 Edition in Florida for $50K with 108,000 Miles I wonder who will buy that.

Longer or a flat rear bed.

The list of issues I had were minor but long - Safety Sense 2.5 would ping pong on the highway instead of autosteer (for an $80K SUV this is unacceptable), mediocre stereo, poor MPG (18 in my short ownership time), and those tow mirrors. Ugh. Oh 9.1" ground clearance? I seriously don’t know who the TRD Pro trim is for.

If the Sequoia TRD Pro was $65K… all would be forgiven.

4 Likes

Mind completely blown for anyone buying a Toyota SUV for $100k.

Out of curiosity, just built fully loaded X7 (40) and GLS, both came in a hair under $100k. Plus some small discounts so low to mid 90s, or a demo fart mobile Toyota for $100 lol.

To each his own. The yield curve comment above is phenomenal.

6 Likes

First, as others noted, it is no longer a demo. It is a used vehicle with 3K miles.

And, IMO, this isn’t a Limited Edition Supra or GTR. It’s a Sequioa, albeit a TRD Pro.

The vehicle isn’t Certified, so you’re not getting the benefit of a longer warranty.

IMO, anyone who pays $20K over for this vehicle either has waaaaayyyyyy too much money, or needs their head examined.

3 Likes

Why is everyone trying to look like a professor? :nerd_face:

Because bro, it does not make any sense. I know because I sold Toyotas for 8 years. 20k mark up on 3k mile Used Sequoia doesn’t make any sense no matter how you word it

12 Likes

Approaching 30 days on the market and you haven’t sold this yet?

1 Like

Going to tank

1 Like

I wouldn’t pay even penny for any Toyota, ugliest manufacturer ( except Supra cuz 50% BMW :grinning: ) but market is market guys, trying to help a friend of mine. Maybe he even sold already didn’t talk to him a while.

So is this your vehicle or a friend’s vehicle?

1 Like

Maybe this thread should be moved over to the “Peak Insanity” stream. :wink:

1 Like