For sale: 2023 ford maverick xl Hybrid with co pilot 360 package. Less than 50 miles on it - $33K

negotiable depending on the offer

Hi Ahmed/Shamil

This is pretty high - very much private party prices that probably won’t go well here.

I think this one is also yours?

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/44b045e2-599e-49ce-ad6b-507869ceae86/
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/44b045e2-599e-49ce-ad6b-507869ceae86/

Yes, they are. we didn’t want to get them from the dealership since our plans changed, but we saw them being sold over MSRP so we thought we could make some profit on them. Do you know what is a good price for them? I listed them for that price based on what other people were listing them for, but wasn’t able to know what prices they were being sold for

You’re gonna get trade-in/purchase offers 5-8k less than this IMO. You’ll need a private party buyer at these prices. Prices are dropping.

yeah, you are right on the money, we got 28k from Carmax and a bit higher from Carvana. Had them listed for 2 weeks now but no one has reached out so I am trying different places lol

You should post the sticker on this .

Msrp 24820 before tax

After tax: 2000

Fees: 465

I wasn’t asking what you paid but rather post the full monroney sticker so people can see what options it has.

Seems you’re just looking to flip this and your highest offer so far has you around break even.

I’d honestly just sell it and walk away clean . The days of selling Fords $10k over sticker are over. Especially trying to push that here.

It’s a nice little truck tho. Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

So you want 10K over MSRP? I wouldn’t be greedy and take that Carmax offer

1 Like

Sorry I missunderstood your question. It only has one option added the ford 360 co pilot (650$ option) had it on cause we wanted to drive them. This whole situation was a learning experience to be honest, so even if I broke even I would have ended up learning from the experience. Thank you for your insight

I listed it based on the private market and based on what dealers are charging for it in my area.I k kow the dealers in my area were charging around 5k over msrp before tax. And the dealers near me dont have any at the moment. I have the carmax offer as a failsafe in case I cant sell them.

If youre new to the flipping thing id take the carmax offer or have a dealer match/beat it. Thats still like 4kish over - why would someone buy it from you when they can just go to a dealer for 5k over and qualify for subvented/lower rate financing

4 Likes

Well said. OP is 2 years late into flipping

Carmax can lower offer by thousands even if you let it expire by a day