For sale: 2023 BMW M4 Competition xDrive (CSL & Carbon fiber add-ons + ceramic coated)

2023 BMW M4 Competition xDrive

Original owner and sent straight to have it ceramic coated and tinted after delivery. Have a C8 Eray coming in the next few months and looking at moving a similar toy.

20% tint, ceramic coating and many extras including CSL front look with Carbon fiber and other goodies.

Sao Paulo Yellow on Yas Marina Blue interior with Carbon Fiber package/trim (launch edition color combo). Well optioned.

VIN: WBS43AZ05PCM27869
6482 miles

• BMW CSL grille
  • BMW M Performance front lip
  • BMW Carbon fiber air inlets
  • Carbon fiber PSM rear spoiler (oem is black)
  • Carbon fiber splash guards
  • IND Painted side markers
  • BMC Air filters w/ charcoal filters removed
  • Evolution Racewerks Midpipe (have OEM as well but this makes the car sound like it should have from factory)
  • MAD Wheel spacers (15mm/12mm) - no rubbing as I won the tire lottery and got the better Michelins over the Pirellis, sits flush and much better at OEM height

Factory Options:

• Driving Assistance Pro Package
  • Parking Assistance Package
  • Executive Package
  • M Shadowline Lights
  • Carbon fiber trim
  • Icon Adaptive LED w/Laserlight
  • Drive Recorder
  • Wheel Locks
  • Black All Weather Floor Mats

Easily over $7500 in mods with parts and labor. Great deal for someone who doesn’t want to wait and wants in my opinion how the car should have looked and sounded from the factory. Garage kept. With price increases plus CSL add-ons to replicate is about $102K.

Price: $85,490

1 Like

Fastest highlighter I’ve seen yet. Bump

2 Likes

Any chance I can come and listen to the ER Midpipe? Lol.

I am trying to make a decision here and going into analysis paralysis.

GLWT!

3 Likes

Hey Scott,

Absolutely. Send me a DM if you want to hear. It also shaved about 27 lbs off. The pops and gurgles on decel now and fast shifting are tremendous. My Jaguar F Type SVR with the OEM Titanium exhaust was louder but this thing does it more often than that car and that was the most. I have experience with AMG 55s, 65 V12 (renntech exhaust), SVR exhaust, Z06 exhausts on 3 platforms C5-C7 and my C8 I had Sport cats installed. The midpipe mod is great on the G80/G82 platform. The car stock is way too quiet even in Sport+ exhaust mode.

5 Likes

Get it. You won’t regret it. I went back and forth on a lot of the other options but ended up with the ER midpipe paired with the Dinan valve controller on my G80. You can’t beat the price/quality of ER and you get a product that is manufactured here in the USA (a lot of the brand name stuff is made in China/Taiwan and marked up like crazy). Highly recommend pairing it with a valve controller for extra pops and burbles :joy:

3 Likes

DMs replied to.

Price drop to $87,880

MMR at Auction is mid 80s. Have wholesalers a couple thousand less than my price. Have about 2 months till my other car comes so figured to see if I can get a little more than MMR. Comes loaded with a ton of CSL and carbon extras plus its ceramic coated.

Bump it up - now on that big auction site

Is this still available? Thanks

Hi Bailey,

Yes, i am close to trading it in because i have another car coming. Please call me to discuss. Happy to talk about the car. Will send you DM.

Fresh check in - on the big auction site.

$85,490

Still available? Accepting best offer?

Sorry car was sold.