FOR SALE : 2023 Audi Q8 - $74,500

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Audi Q8 P+ w/S-Line Appearance

MSRP: $79,915

Current mileage: 71xx

Financial institution: Greater NV CU
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Vehicle is practically brand new, does not have any dings, dents, rips, tears, or damage whatsoever. Has 5% ceramic tint on all windows & 50% on the windshield (can still see w/o issues). Does have AudiCare but I’m pretty sure that’s nontransferable, but I could be wrong.

Wish I didn’t have to get rid of it but I have a work car that I have to drive 100% of the time every other month, just don’t have the need for it anymore. Will get some interior shots & window sticker posted this evening. Pricing is difficult to gauge as it is very new, no MMR data, KBB etc. I’ve received trade offers for the amount listed so that’s what I’m going off of. I am open to reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!

Photos:

Try the KBB instant cash offer. It is often quite accurate.

2 Likes

Yep, what Harry said. Try all of them, sometimes the discrepancy is huge. Good luck with sale.

1 Like

There’s no used sales of the vehicle. They won’t generate an offer unfortunately. Goes for all of them. Both Vroom & Carvana offer 30k as a generic response. Only one that gives back a price is CarFax, and they value it at $78k, which I know is far from accurate

Why not take the offers and save yourself the trouble?

6 Likes

See if @Anthony_Lopez can put a number on it.

2 Likes

Trade as in trade my car in, buy another. I’ve been to 10ish dealers and all give the same value on a trade (74,500) but a much lower on a straight purchase. All claim theirs no good base on what it’s worth since theirs no MMR data, but they’d be willing to give more without knowing, as long as I purchase a car. And that was time spent AT dealers, none of the online cash offers work. Trust me I’ve put in the time and covered all available bases, which is why I’m turning to private party.

At this point I may shop a new lease deal, trade just to pay less not to drive something. :man_shrugging:t2:

I’ll put in an online quote from him now :call_me_hand:t3:

How much are you asking on CarGurus? :wink:

2 Likes

4urhair (:

That sounds like what’s called trade overallowance. They know you’re placing importance on the value of the trade so they’re willing to pay above what they think it’s worth to them with the idea that they’ll also get you to overpay on the new car. That’s why they won’t match that offer for a straight purchase.

How much lower from an Audi dealer were you offered on a straight-purchase?

Also, isn’t it strange that “10ish” dealers all gave you the identical value? Sounds like collusion, lol. None were willing to best the rest by $500 to get your business.

How does this work if the trade-in value is far greater than the total cost of the lease? Structure them as two separate transactions. Does it make sense to use part of the trade-in to pay for the drive-off costs or MSDs, and can you even do that. I guess it doesn’t matter since money is fungible.

Try getting an offer here: https://www.wholesalechad.com/

1 Like