[FOR NJ] Best Tesla Deals - Lease or Purchase

, ,

I see your MSRP is slightly over $45K It should be under $45K (excluding destination charges)

You could order either the premium color or the premium interior to stay below $45k before destination and order fee.

I’m trying to change it now from black paint to gray . $500 difference . I used to see a way to change it now I don’t have that I only have the option to cancel the car

It’s because you already have a VIN. You would have to skip this car and wait for your second VIN. You go back in queue but you’ll have a chance to change your build.

I don’t see that I have a vin but I guess I’ll wait it out

Might wanna check what % of funds are remaining before skipping delivery of this VIN.

$2,000 rebate is better than none.

I’d think it over. Might lose the 2k mentioned above. Might not have the $7500 rebate at all. Might also have Elon price increase.

There is still plenty left, also federal rebate is not going anywhere until the end of March. Obviously I will recommend OP to secure another one before getting rid of this but I see no harm in shooting for the full $4k rebate

2 Likes

@TommyBoy i just ordered mine waiting for a vin did u get a vin yet?

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Home charger recommendations, suggestions?

Can it be under my house in nj or license has to be in nj?

license is required

Darn so I guess having a ‘drop box’ in NJ won’t cut it.

I’m in. Thanks @TommyBoy for the help. Here is my breakdown. Went with the gray and found one in inventory that is in transport to the dealer. Should be arriving next week.

Looks like I got in under the wire as far as inventory. There are only 13 of the rear wheel models available within 100 miles of here in Northern NJ, and only 2 in NJ below $45K.

3 Likes

Why does it have to be a car in inventory? Is there a requirement for delivery for the 4K incentive?

Doesn’t have to be. Cars in inventory will generally come faster since they are already built.

Both custom orders and inventory qualify for the incentive. Just that the incentive is eventually going to run through its budget so the sooner you can get the car the better.

It’s not Montana, bro.

I didn’t have much of a wait since I picked from existing inventory. We placed an order for two of these and took delivery within 10 days on both out of the Princeton center.

3 Likes

How do you like it so far? How does it drive? Is it fast ? Etc.

It seemed okay to me , but was disappointed on how small it was inside (I’m 6’2”) so I had the drivers seat all the way down and back. No adult human could sit behind me

1 Like

Picking up a Tesla tonight. Tesla has never been on my list of cars to consider- however, for the current lease cost in NJ, I figured why not?

4 Likes