[FOR NJ] Best Tesla Deals - Lease or Purchase

, ,

Yes my friend ordered one friday night and it went through. The only difference i see from her numbers to my numbers is that ir looks like they havent adjust the price of the vehicle. Like my numbers before they dropped the msrp of the M3 was $402 a month for 36/15k and $1670 DAS. After they dropped the price on the M3 i was adjusted automatically to $392. Shes copying the same order and same DAS but hers is at $402 right now. Not sure if is going to re-adjust like mine did.

1 Like

Great thanks for confirming and I’m happy it worked out for you as well!

1 Like

I ordered with the same terms and also have the $402 payment showing

1 Like

I stopped in the dealership and the rep entered a ticket to adjust the DAS to only the 1st mo payment. No promises though.

Done!

3 Likes

Cross posting for awareness: NJ ChargeUp rebate for EVs is going away as of 9pm, 4/17/2023.

1 Like

So if you order today but take delivery couple of days later, will the incentive apply?

1 Like

I know, in past years, it was honored as long as the order was in place prior to the deadline and delivery could come later. I suspect Tesla had some advance intel on this, hence the remove from the website early.

1 Like

I know less than an hour left but if someone is still interested they can order it and the rebate would apply as long as the order was submitted before 9pm today and you pickup the car before May 1st. Confirmed with Tesla

1 Like

I ordered the other day and was sent this email from Tesla today.

1 Like

My friend just got this today and is not showing the 4k incentive anymore even thought she ordered friday and sent picture of license and signed incentive yesterday 4-17-23 in the am hours… she called the paramus dealership and they told her that it ended yesterday, that she didnt make it and that they have no say. Any other option or number she can call to see if she can still get it?

NJ $4k EV incentive is done for 2023- the budget has been used up as of 4/17…glad I got mine when I did!

3 Likes

Does anyone know if you can apply for the $250 charger credit with JCPL without the install information. That is, if you just buy the charger and plug it into an existing 14-50 outlet. It’s very confusing on the website. There is an infrastructure app or a residential rate credit app. The infrastructure app needs the electrician’s info which wouldn’t apply in this instance. Thanks for any and all info form anyone that has gone through the process.

1 Like

2 Likes

The deadline was 4/17 at 9PM EST. Was the order timestamped before that?

Keep in mind that the rebate will come back in 2024.

She got the email about sending the nj driver license and to sign the nj incentive 4-17-23 and she sent it back right away in the monrning hours.

Price is now $39900 for the M3 RWD after the price drop.

Model Y, Long Range now under $50K. Model Y Standard is $46900. Model Y performance now 52900.

3 Likes

The price keeps falling down. Making me scared to order one now.
I can’t even decide if an M3RWD or MYLR is the way to go.

Tesla just lowered the MSRP of the 3 (by $2k) and the Y by (by $3k). I received an email with a PDF reflecting the change but the $4k credit still hasn’t been re-applied.

Did the lease terms change as well? The reduced price base model with upgraded paint is now leasing at $412 per month with $5,607 down.