[FOR MOST STATES] 2023 Tesla Model 3 RWD - 36mo 10k mi $5600 DAS $399mo

This Tesla 3 lease deal is not great by LH standards but my other options in current conditions are:

1. Get into a car I really don’t want at a significantly lower payment such Frontier, Pathfinder or Subaru WRX.
  2. Get into BMW 330i or X3 that has a worse LH score and needs $5 -$6/gallon premium gas in CA.

At this time Tesla M3 makes more sense than a BMW for me personally.
My real fear is that Tesla will come up with $299/mo lease at the end of March to push Q1 sales.

1 Like

i4 35e recently got a $3,000 lease credit if you can get a dealer to play ball on the front end.

You can get there now with a $7,800 down payment aside from TTL.

4 Likes

That’s a risk you take each and every time you sign on the dotted line, regardless of captive.

5 Likes

Buy a civic. Way lower TCO

1 Like

Imagine those who bought a house in the last 12-15 months. Today those houses cost thousands less.

2 Likes

For those who can still qualify under the income limit for the new $7,500 rebate, purchasing/financing a base Model 3 isn’t such a terrible proposition with the current pricing.

2 Likes

This is also highly dependent on the region… And prices haven’t dropped as much as they’ve stagnated. No one wants to sell, so inventory is artificially suppressed, not many want to buy, but those that do or need to don’t have a lot to pick from.

1 Like

Not any of the other trims? They just need to move quantity?

TCO - Down, Lease Payment, Sales Tax, Other Fees, Charging, Insurance.

1 Like

One Pay can make my lease $0 per month.

3 Likes

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

2 Likes

Careful of the luddites opining on this. Many (perhaps most LHs) think GM and F are the only ones allowed to market aggressively with their retail-faced promos. Tesla’s are a lot more fun to drive and safer than the competition. The fact that you can get into an entry level M3 for effectively $549 is pretty darn good if cost isn’t the only consideration.

3 Likes

A few months ago I may not have agreed, but honestly I now concede that for the $ these are very nice cars. I dont know what else I would like better (from an overall perspective) for this type of payment.

6 Likes

So much safer when they try to kill you!

They’re quick in a straight line with garbage quality control and falsely advertised range.

1 Like

Every manufacturer seems to lie about this to some degree, unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

Interesting Sir, How do they “try to kill you”?

And Im reaaaaallly trying to find the issues with mine (BTW…not a Tesla apologist…I dont care about the politics of the CEO of Tesla, Ford, GM, etc…just build the damn cars), but I just havent seen any diff between my (single) sample and any other car in recent memory.

3 Likes

One of them already has one but can’t see over the wheel though.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a29267031/arnold-schwarzenegger-greta-thunberg-electric-car/

As an owner of two teslas, run away. Worse than a corolla and charging is now $$$

5 Likes

“More fun to drive” compared to what?

a Bolt?

1 Like