[For CA] Purchase 2023 Tesla Model 3 RWD $31,970 + TTL Potential $26,XXX w TAX

Fathers Day Comedy GIF by Paramount+

2 Likes

How were you able to use 2021 tax returns vs 2022?

They go off 2021 for cvap/cvrp

1 Like

@drdvrgs-

I would get a restraining order and a few Ring cameras for around the house and the bushes.

2 Likes

hamster wtf GIF

1 Like

No. Only small areas around downtown SD.

:rofl:
Hey, I completed my collection last week. Just a few days after I picked up the Mirai, I picked up the Tesla.

Lord Jesus
Thank god for my moms address :joy:

I applied on *June 5 for the CVAP, I thought I would get it by august/september. I don’t know if I want to get it sooner than later because some dealers might discount ID4s some more … first world problems

Do they reserve the funds?
I would hate for the funds to run out and remember the interest rate has to be below 8% or it won’t get funded

I think so, you have 60 days to redeem it

Will my grant application or Approval Letter expire?

Yes. You will have 60 days to complete a grant application. If you are approved for a grant, your expiration date will be stated o your approval letter.

Did you have to change the address on your drivers license or did they give you a hard time with the address on tax return? I have a second home in qualified area but does not match my driver license or tax return but I have plenty of documentation that I own the home.

I have everything at my moms house still taxes / license / cars

I’m surprised all of Oxnard isn’t lit up as red as Rudolph’s nose.

1 Like

The not lit up areas are 700k+ easy💀

Jesus, no one should be spending that much money to live in fucking Oxnard.

Beach city wdym

1 Like

Has anybody leased the Model 3 using CVAP? There is a $4,500 down payment required for the lease; I am wondering if the $7,500 CVAP can be used in that instance so that no down payment is required.

Yeah you can I did it in a purchase

It would be 7500 down if you used it

Thanks.

The 45k purchase limit is such a bummer. The selection becomes limited. No EQE, EQB, Audi Q4, Etron, ect ect.

I’d pay that to live on or within walking distance to the beach. I pay more to live in Oceanside and have to ride a bike there like a loser.

2 Likes