Florida car dealer mistakenly sells man a Ford Bronco display model, demands its return

Besides all that tell us what you really think !

But daddddddd, I want the new bronco, every other person already has a white jeep

:sob:

Side note, Iā€™m counting the days till I see one in my parking lot.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry itā€™s not a Calvin pissing on the Ford truck sticker thing. This conclusion comes after working with every major OE in powertrain development for 15 years.

1 Like

So you are not impressed with the 1.5-liter, 3 cylinder engine being offered?

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

Gawdā€¦I knowā€¦Had I known he was doing this I would have taken the pen out of his handšŸ˜¢

My classmate asked me for advice on purchasing a 2014 Nissan Sentra private party with 114k milesā€¦

after she bought it

2 Likes

Look on the bright side: no doc fee or 24.99% APR loan.

As long as the advice she was asking for was how to build a time machineā€¦

Loud angry CVT noises :wink:

FTFY 10char

She overpaid, by a lot.

1 Like

Iā€™m shocked

2 Likes

Brandon Ford right by me is the largest volume Ford dealer in the US I believe. They have 13 Sports New Ford bronco sport Tampa FL. Surely they wouldnā€™t let this harm that reputation?
Alsoā€¦ who in their right mind would buy a Bronco Sport with the 1.5L engine from the Escape? I digress.

I bet there are 10+ dealers who make this claim.

As opposed to the 2.3L from the Explorer? Lots of meh choices.

I think itā€™s the 2.0 Ecoboost actuallyā€¦ :roll_eyes:

If I was that sales person Id walk around with my chin to the sky lol. ā€œIf its on the floor, I sell it.ā€ Besides, even if they fire him how can that negatively affect your career?

ā€œwhyā€™d you get fired from ford sales?ā€
ā€œI sold something.ā€

1 Like

On test drives most people donā€™t try getting up to highway speed with four passengers and their luggage. This is a turbo charged engine thatā€™s perfectly suited to a lightly loaded suburban test drive.

Well, in Fords defense, the 3 cylinder is also being used in the Euro Fiesta ST and it seems to be fairly spritely in that application?