FLORIDA Broker - LOS Leasing

Hello fellow leasehackrs. I’m here to hit the ground running and help out the folks in Florida with great lease options and outstanding customer service. As a consumer I struggled to find brokers in the Southeast region that are active on the forum. My goal is to use my experience and contacts in the industry to provide you with a 5 star experience. I have relationships with VW, Hyundai, Genesis, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Volvo, Mitsubishi, BMW, MINI, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Fiat and Porsche.

I invite you to share your experiences with LOS Leasing on this thread, positive or negative, purchase or not.

5 Likes

Carlos helped me in the process of leasing a car. To begin with, he worked extremely efficiently while communicating with different dealerships to find me the best deal. He was very responsive and professional when communicating with me and we got a deal done at the right price within just a few days. He gave me honest feedback about the deals I was offered and did not settle for anything less than what I wanted. I would certainly recommend using him to help you find a car, it was worth it!

1 Like