Fleet Incentives NO MATTER WHAT

!!01/27/2021 UPDATE!!
For This to work you must have account active for 30 days before Lease!

What is going on everyone! I hope you all are well. I wanted to let you know about this little secret I found! You are able to get you clients a Fleet Incentive no matter who they work for. This will save you on those deals that are a few buck apart and at the bottom number. This will also help you take back your full pop bonus

All you have to do is sign them up for Mercedes-Benz Club of America. It only cost them $55 and will save them $500 at least. Make sure to turn off auto-renew. Each account has a unique can and control number.

Once signed up all you have to is view Membership Services!

Hope this helps & Happy Hacking!

14 Likes

Nice! Thank you for letting us know.

Isn’t Penfed a better deal?

3 Likes

Depending on how much time you have, you’ll have to wait a few months for PenFed to be able to receive the fleet benefits.

MBCA is instant.

Once you’ve been on this site for awhile, there’s some default memberships/accounts you should open up PenFed and Costco are two I can think of. PenFed is really a no brainier because it costs $15 and lasts forever. The GM card is a good one too, got me an extra $1000 on my Bolt earlier this year.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank u for this!!

Can one of the MB experts help me out on this…

Is the MBCA incentive referenced above 100% funded by MBUSA?

Or is it similar to a BMW OL code where it’s partly funded by BMWNA with the other half coming from dealer contribution?

To whomever plan to purchase/lease using MBCA fleet discount, be aware of this limitation, just got the email from MBCA news letter, you need to at least signed up for 30 days to be qualified to use it.

To close this loophole effective Jan 14, 2021, customers going to a dealer and wishing to avail themselves of the member rebate must be able to show proof that they have been an MBCA member for a minimum of 30 days. If a potential buyer cannot provide this validation, they will not be allowed to participate in the program. Potential buyers who join the club and try to obtain a control number on the same day they join will be blocked from obtaining one as their membership date will be verified against our database. MBUSA will be notifying all dealers of the change in the rebate program beginning next week.

If you have friends and family who are considering purchasing or leasing a new Mercedes-Benz encourage them to join the club now so that they will be able to qualify for the Member Rebate program.

4 Likes