Fix It Again, Tony

My Stelvio has been back for more recalls in 7 months of ownership than any car I’ve ever owned combined over 10 years.

4 Likes

Looking forward to buying a $10k low mile Giuilia in a couple of years.

1 Like

Better put back double that for repairs and a self-supplied loaner.

2 Likes

Really? i only had mine serviced once and I guess they did recalls then. I hope…haha. I don’t use cruise control so this can wait til the next oil change. I got free maintenance for my entire lease bc my idiot dealer made several mistakes/lies. Still very happy with the stelvio at 6,000 miles

whaaaaat. Alfa Romeo in lack of quality control issue?

1 Like

I’d say this is lack of quality assurance. It’s systemic.

But then I’m a nerd who’s been in Quality for 20 years :nerd_face:

:bat:

1 Like

I’m just going to park it in the living room and admire its delicate beauty.

2 Likes

Get some Pig Mats.

1 Like

laughs in Jaguar

5 Likes

oh crap I’m driving to vegas from LA this weekend and I planned on using cruise control.

1 Like

Hope you’re already on the road and past San Bernardino or are leaving tomorrow

What kind of loaner do they give you?

Usually it is a base Stelvio or Giulia, though once they gave me a Fiat 500L which I threw a major fit over because, well, it’s a Fiat 500L…

2 Likes

Do the loaners breakdown?

What a second, are you trying to say that loaner cars have loaners too? That’s allot of farts

2 Likes

In a word: yes. My Dad had a Stelvio loaner when his was in and it died in his driveway.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that there’s allot of cars out there being farted in, it’s an endless cycle of cars and farts

4 Likes

Not sure if I want to laugh or smh in disbelief. I got close to getting in an Alfa…

But when the whole door pulled off in your hand it scared you away?

1 Like