First timer looking at Subaru Solterra lease -MI

I’ve always purchased cars but I want to lease an EV for my wife. I saw the deal for $299 with $1999 down for a solterra and contacted a sales person about it. I wanted to get 12k or 15k miles instead of 10k and I asked him to send me an offer to review. I am very new but I think his calculation is off. Can someone help me with how I should proceed?

Looks perfectly fine to me and it is a good deal. 3500 off + 7500 + BuyRate MF :+1:

Edit : He’s using 12k numbers, so there might be an issue. And this is like 2.5weeks old so it might not exist anymore.

2 Likes

He sent it to me last night, thats why i was questioning it. The lease deal is supposed to run till the end of the month.

RV on a 15k is 54% so he might’ve goofed it.

Push for more discount from MSRP of at least 4.5K to 6K and maybe wait until the End of the month to offer.

I think 54% is TFS, this is Chase.

this is a pretty easy to get “invoice” deal, but decent nonetheless. Agree with @imininc that you can get as much as 6k off with a motivated dealer. Up here in MA 5-6k off is advertised from some dealers up here.

1 Like

If this is an ad, then it’s before taxes and fees.

The discount quoted in the ad is probably not that great anyway.

Thank you, I am going to wait until next week. I was supposed to go see it today but after his proposal I asked a question that he dodged. So I’ll let him think about it for a few days.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.