First time lease with Kia Niro EV? Is this a good deal

There is a lease deal with 2023 Kia Niro EV in SoCal. Dont know if it is a good deal
$279/month (+tax), $3K down - 36 months / 10K miles / T1 credit

If I lease, should I buy out the lease immdiately with refinance with other bank? Doing this maybe I will get $7.5 EV tax credit passing on to me

Or should I just lease for 3 years and get another lease after that?

Dont know which option is more financial frugal. Thanks everyone

No one will be able to answer without getting a breakdown of the deal.

On a first glance, doesn’t look too great. You can get a IONIQ 5 for similar prices in socal

1 Like

Its the broker advertising. They wont give out detail until I pay the broker fee which is $300.
Im bad at negotiating. Do you know any good broker that can do the lease? Thanks

Brokers don’t negotiate. Is it on this forum?
There are plenty of brokers here : California - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

I google the forum and see this deal with New 2023 Kia Niro EV
$279/month (+tax), $3K down - 36 months / 10K miles / T1 credit

I also google used 2019 Kia Niro EV around $20k, used car auto loan rate is assume 8%

Which one is better deals for me financially. This is my first time doing lease. My credit score is 780.

Thanks everyone

Unless you never plan to fast charge, don’t buy an EV with previous gen charge speeds. Lease it. I would suggest that you take a step back and so a little research on EVs if this will be your first. New lease programs come out in the next couple of days, and looking at some of the post by east coast brokers, it will be better.

2 Likes

Can you link to one of these posts? Thanks!

You can easily search the broker ads yourself by checking out the posts in the Marketplace section of the forum.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.