First time lease help 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

So, I think I’ve decided to try and lease a new Gladiator. I have been reading and trying to figure out everything that I need to make sure I understand going into this.

I found a few local dealerships (OK) that have the model I want and I started the conversation with them via the online chat, which has rolled into text and emails. Below is the first offer that I received via email. I had them also send me the vehicle sticker. I know there is still work to do here as the purchase price listed is actually the MSRP from the sticker, they have the vehicle listed online @$59,195. I also have a 2015 Unlimited Rubicon to trade-in, I have a KBB instant offer of $24k and the dealer offered $23,500 and I owe $18,262 leaving a difference of $5,238.

What is the best way to handle a trade-in when leasing?
How far from a good deal is the below lease?
What specific items do I need to focus on to better the lease?
Any other tips, tricks or advice?

Term: 36 months
Mileage allowance: 10k/year
Payment:
w/ $0 down- $780/mo
w/ $1000 down- $749/mo
w/ $2000 down- $718/mo
Purchase price: $62,310
Trade allowance: $23,500
Trade difference: $38,810
Processing fee: $399
Tax: $2,025
Non tax fees: $21.00
Net Price: $42,510
Trade payoff: $18,262
Balance: $60,412

Thanks in advance for any help.

It seems they’re selling it to you above sticker. You’re not going to get a good deal from this dealer

Handle the trade separately. Don’t full in your positive equity. Get a check instead. Check to see what Vroom, Carvana, etc will pay

You’re paying more for a gladiator than a Sierra Denali which is a hell of a better truck. I want a gladiator too but it makes zero sense. My Jeep lease ends in a couple months and I’m gonna have to look elsewhere

Some updated information

Purchase price: $56,110, Residual of 66%, and MF of .00204

800 for a Gladiator??..

I would recommend checking out Gladiator forums to see where people are getting theirs from. I have seen cases of buyers special ordering for up to 8% below invoice. No guarantees you can get this, but possibly close to it from select dealerships. This may only be for purchasing - but in that case check out a balloon loan. Similar structure to a lease.

What State are you in?

I’m in Oklahoma

First Slow your horses and do more research. Your greatest source of information will be JeepGladiatorForum go sign up and spend at least a week reading up on everything, they have everything from interactive build sheets to latest order guides.

-Decided if you want to take off the lot or custom order.
-5% under invoice isn’t hard to achieve if you’re willing to travel.
-Affiliate Rewards applies to Gladiators
-Bonus cash of $500 from PenFed applies to Gladiator (except Rubicon)

Some time ago I posted a map of CJDR dealers with competitive pricing, I have not been active in Jeep world for a while but back then there were some good dealers in TX and AR.

Happy Hunting.

For that vehicle at 59k a decent 3yr lease at 10k miles would be around $550. Do not play your trade in with it. As others have said deal it separately.