First Sightings (for me)

I’ll wait til the $700 fire sale :rofl:

8 Likes

I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Tried to take a pic today of my rear view mirror while driving stop and go and unfortunately it came out blurry so… just using words
But heard a sounds of sports car coming from behind and looked around and didn’t see one.
Looked in all my mirrors and didn’t see but clearly hear it somewhere next to me.
Turns out it was Diablo behind my Leaf and I didn’t even see it too in my central rear view mirror. Only the car after it and it was like a gap between us.
Then I noticed in my passenger side rear view mirror the massive rear wheel of Diablo.

I’ve seen them before but never in that perspective from my tiny Leaf sedan mirror that it’s that low…

1 Like

Oh, that color just does not help…

Not a first sighting, but I saw a totally blacked out Genesis G90 tonight, and it looked quite good. The tailights have some “depth” to them, and the integrated door handles gave a nearly seamless appearance to the whole thing that gave it a concept-car, retro-futuristic cool. Kind of Darth Vader-y.

Approve :grinning:

2 Likes

Beat this guy to the last functioning EA charger in my hood

15 Likes

Another EV I can never hope to afford. Though I prefer the Porsche one

1 Like

Press pictures didn’t offend me but man looks weirder in real life. Though my non car enthusiast wife was like is that a Porsche so I guess that’s what Hyundai was going for.

3 Likes

outside of hatch, i am getting infiniti j30 vibes from the backside

7 Likes

16 Likes

Me: mom can I have a porsche?

Mom: we have a porsche at home

The porsche at home:

5 Likes

First time seeing GT3 Cup cars. Got to drive a buddy’s Cayman GTS around the track too.

5 Likes

People this is not a porsche lol. It’s a hyundai

I know, that’s the joke lol

1 Like

It Sorta looks like a Porsche EV
If you squint.

The dog taking a crap moniker will always go to the

Already serving it’s purpose as TL&C…

2 Likes

https://leasehackr-assets.b-cdn.netoptimized/3X/7/b/7bd615a53470594b8ccdf3823187c04c792bd082_2_375x500.jpeg

1 Like

I’m only aware of this (skoda Octavia) because of top gear, but not sure how it got here. It certainly doesn’t look 25 years old to me.

3 Likes

Interesting! I’ve seen few Renaults and opels down is Mexico. Maybe this one migrated over.

1 Like