First Sightings (for me)

Wtf would that thing be on a dirt road?

3 Likes

A first for me, the rear is kinda ugly

1 Like

Damn traffic is light rn

No pics, but I saw a new 2-Series. I saw camouflaged cars during testing and thought the proportions were good. But the sheetmetal sculpting on the sie (or utter lack thereof) ends up making the car look very cold and awkwardly flat. I think a sports car (or a sporting coupe) should be a bit more curvaceous and emotional.

It took me a couple of days to realize it, but the side sculpting actually looks exactly like the upcoming 7-Seriesā€¦

Philly Area
Just in the last week - no photos
New Rivian pick up - recognized the lights going the other way on a 4 lane highway
Mercedes Benz EQS - at a red light going the other way. Not bad

Saw these 2 the other day, Alpina XB7 and the new WRX

3 Likes

Saw the 2023 CR-V driving on the road today. No camo, just badges covered up.

Looks worlds better than the current model. Making the more attractive Sport and Sport Touring trims as the hybrid models is an interesting strategy.

2 Likes

First one Iā€™ve seen, can only wonder what they paid for it.

6 Likes

I also just saw the refreshed big boy for the first timeā€¦

5 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve never been a fan of CR-Vs, but the new one looks really good in pics (to the point where Iā€™d actually now consider one).

How does the rear end look in real life? In pics, it kind of looks concept-car cool but also looksā€¦ odd.

3 Likes

I think it looks good. To be honest, for a complete redesign, it doesnā€™t look terribly different. I parked next to it and didnā€™t even realize it was the new one until I came back to my car. The back is certainly the biggest difference. IMO, it looks sharp though.

2 Likes

Looks trending towards Koreanā€¦

1 Like

I can see the telluridish look, but I still feel the new RR and RRS have a unique look, waiting to look at the new SVR models.

2 Likes

Saw this driving into work. Asking $238k at the Benz dealer

3 Likes

1 Like

Saw the opposite the other day. Local Ford dealer with a surprising number of foreign exotics (F cars, Lambos, Astonā€™s, etc etc).

Traded in for a G63 lol

Hereā€™s a picture of what Iā€™m guessing is the air suspension. That pump/ cartridge? looks extra large. They also had a Lucid, which I hadnā€™t seen up close. The interior looked pretty plush.

I didnā€™t know Genesis has ad EV optionā€¦ unless this is a Plug-in Hybrid where usually EV range <30 min and somewhat uselessā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s a GV60 fully electric, itā€™s the sister car to the ioniq 5 and kia ev6

1 Like