First lease! Is this a good deal on a 2020 Range Rover Velar?

It’s about getting 1) getting best bang for the same buck and 2) not spending extra unnecessary dollars on the ride even if you happen to love it.

If negotiation becomes below you then maybe you’ve become too wealthy for a forum named leasehackr.

2 Likes

Nah, we have a few people on here who could buy my entire neighborhood without batting an eye, with multiple Astons and 7 series. Trust me, thriftiness permeates all social classes, I’ve seen people wearing 1x,xxx watches stiff a tip, or order a cheap bottle of wine, or grind down to the last dollar when ordering.

1 Like

That’s a choice some wealthy people make, most people are trying to stretch dollars because there aren’t that much to spare.

You misunderstood . I didn’t say I will walk in the first dealer and sign the contract without reading it. What I want to be able to do though is to message @ethanrs the color combo I want and order the best full size RR on his lot :slight_smile: instead of settling with an x7 fo.

1 Like

It’s not the worst deal in the world :frowning: … most of the folks here prioritize “better deal” with some flexibility on the specific vehicle & options. If you are only willing to lease a very specific car with very specific options and don’t want to work too hard AND money is not a problem – just enjoy the car that you WANT

1 Like